Chapter 31

- t h i r t y  o n e -

Aurora won, of course. But she cheated too. On the count of three, she just babbled that cheating was allowed and started drinking her own. She held his glasses, stopping him to drink that properly.

During a few splashes, pushing away, stealing the glass, holding from the back, they both had the vodka fight with each other.

But then Aurora won and Alaric complained about her trickery. It went all serious when Aurora called him sore looser.

Well, he was.

Aurora told him that she already announced that cheating was allowed and he also tried to stop her to win. So, there was nothing to feel bad about.

Soon, her favourite white sauce Pasta arrived and she started enjoying it. Seeing his angry face, she offered him a spoon of her food but he denied.

Then, she slowly shifted beside him and again tried to offer him the food. He gazed at her sternly and took a bite from it as she finally apologised.

"You are such a drama, Alaric." She chuckled as she put the plate in the basin and grabbed that vodka bottle again.

Aurora was already drunk and so as Alaric. But they still continued to have some more alcohol. The more they drank, the more they forget the number of glass they had.

"God, why this bottle is still full, " Aurora complained, pinching her brows together.

"We empty it together."

"Is it our second shot?"

"No, it was fourth after those five shots," he replied quickly. "Do you forget that?"

"No."

"Yes, you forgot." A small childish smile crept on his face as he chuckled just a second after. "Aurora Morris, you are drunk."

"You are drunk." she scoffed off, rolling her eyes.

They again started arguing. This time under the influence of alcohol. Luckily, Atlas was already dozing off, near the Television and he was far behind that lazy drama.

Finally, Aurora went irked and proclaimed, "I can dance on this bench without falling down."

"Prove it."

And as she heard him saying that, all of sudden, in just a snap of a moment, Aurora's mood changed.

She smiled slightly before saying, "Are you saying to me to dance?". Her face turned crimson and she started behaving as a cheap-unprofessional-a newly born-bad hooker, "I'm a very vulgar dancer, Mr Henderson."

"Oh, I saw it much time at Spencer's house." he leaned back on the sofa, giving his one of the most cutest grin.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. " she covered her eyes. "Damn, I killed the sexy vibe."

She looked at him for the last time before turning on the music. "Be ready to see the most amazing dance of your life, Mr Sore loser."

And then, his jaws dropped as she started moving her waist, twirling down the table and then standing up again, of course in a sexy way.

It was one of greatest show anyone could ever see but then it was Aurora. She would allow anyone, just to sit and watch her.

She dragged him toward the table, holding his shirt in her hand. They danced and they laughed at the end.

And then the song changed from pop to romance and they didn't know they started syncing with the music of that song.

Aurora's head was resting on his chest and her arms were circled around his shoulder.