Chapter 5

- f i v e -

"You are sure that I'll get the job," Aurora asked anxiously, sitting around the dining table.

She might be prepared for interview form an outer appearance by wearing trousers and a shirt but from inside her heart was popping an orchestra by flipping from sad to loud music and then again, melancholic back.

On the other side, Spencer was much confident then she was on her own interviews. She shook Aurora's shoulder with a firm grip and said, "Yup. This is not new for you Aura. Don't you remember you aced your first interview."

"That was another thing and this is different. My time is not with me and my last two interviews were trash," she uttered, putting down her fork on the table.

"Just concentrate on the first one. I know you can do, I believe you."

Till then River also joined them after making the last omelette for himself. It was everyday work for him, to cook and serve breakfast.

Aurora looked at them with a downturned smile. She couldn't believe that how could they sit so normal when she was getting crazy in agitation. She wasn't getting that how they both knew that she would get a job while her own thoughts were giving her a red-skull warning. She leaned back to her chair, scrutinising them and taking spoon full jam in her mouth. "How can you believe me when I can't believe in myself. "

Spencer and River shared a look with each other because they themselves didn't know what to answer. So in response, Spencer only muttered, "Because, I believe you. I have a- strong sixth sense."

Aurora rolled her eyes over it. "You and your sixth sense."

"Hey, you can't say it like that. My sixth sense is always right." Spencer chuckled, poking Aurora's arm with her finger.

But nothing changed the mood of Aurora. She was still tensed and she knew herself that everything was only going to fine when she would get the job. After completing her breakfast, she started leaving for the interview.

Spencer and River also followed her till the main-door. "Good luck and get that bloody thing."

Aurora glanced back at them with a smile and walked toward her car. She didn't even open the car when she heard Spencer screeching. "Drive safe." which was accompanied by River's advise. "Don't be nervous."

Seeing them caring, Aurora laughed in joy. "Since when did you guys adopt me?"

River chuckled, "Since when your parents kicked you after you got stuck by electricity wires."

Aurora chortled over it, resting her hands on the car's roof, she uttered, "Why don't you just fuck off and create your own babies? I mean like... make me aunt, do something."

Their smile vanished in just a minute and flushed cheeks taken the place. River even coughed on air and seeing them more uncomfortable Aurora laughed aloud over her small victory.

Spencer looked at her, putting behind her hair lock, she stated. "Aura, I think you are getting late."

But Aurora was in her form. She was having no mercy on them. In fact, she tried to tease them more. So by arching her eyebrow and suppressing her giggles, she teased, "Don't you think guys, it's an amusing idea? See you have a great opportunity today as I'll be out for whole-"