Epilogue

- Epilogue -

Dear Aurora,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dear Aurora,

Oh, I don't know from where to start but let's start with rambling. Oh my god, my best friend is just married! Isn't this freaky gorgeous thing?!

I don't know how to control my emotions so I'm doing what I do always. Write the hell out of myself.

A few months ago, when you told me about this news, I was more than excited that anyone could be. My best friend was getting married. How couldn't I? I don't know if I ever slept at night without eating the brain out of my mate, about your wedding arrangement, your dress and mine of course.

But today when I saw you at your reception, dancing with the guy who loves you more than anything in the world, believe me, my eyes got watery in happiness.

We have spent our whole life together Aurora, since when I saw you in pre-school. The girl sitting on the second seat, looking at me with those big eyes. And then we sat together and there was no looking back. Sometimes it feels grand, you know. Especially when you sit and think about it, all the memories come around and leaves you amazed. I still remember when you hit the tree while talking to me and Eden. You have so absorbed int he conversation that you didn't see the tree. I know it's not the time to remind you of it. But hey, that's what best friends are for. I still remember those time when you hugged me and helped me in collecting my broken pieces. I remember when you made me an apron for that baking league.

I still remember when, once, sitting on the terrace, where we both were laughing at some odd incidents, books and stuff and you said- You are a character. 'If I will ever write a book. It will be on you,' and I remember I said- 'I will be glad if anyone even wrote a quote for me,' Over which you replied - 'You can't get explained in a small quote, Spess. You are a saga.'

And at that time, we might have laughed at it but I really got emotional as no one ever said those words to that sixteen-year-old teenager. You know how emotional I was.

When you look back in past, it feels so overwhelming that how we long we both have come and I'm still counting on us. We have seen good and tough times.

Aurora, you are the best person I ever got,  a best friend anyone could ever imagine. I still remember how you helped me to get my love. Aren't you the best cupid?

Okay, that's it. I don't want you to get proud bitch.

But the truth is, that's why you got the best guy for you. No one has ever thought that the guy you hated the most, will be the guy who will love you to eternity. He and you are best together. And I feel so happy to see you together that I can't express in words. You both have walked a long way, loving and fighting with each other in your own small world.

To be frank, you guys are my favourite couple. And I and River used to bet on who is going to win in the fight and alas, I always lose as I bid on your Alaric. But doesn't he win eventually? Like if you put the light on it. HAHA.

Oh, I don't know what to say else. Aurora, my babe, I love you bitch. I love you a lot. I don't know what is written in future but let's stick together. Because if you ever show me any tantrums, I'm going to catch you back and yank the hell out of you. You know what I'm capable of.

I'm so glad that you are married to the love of your life. I trust him. He loves you a lot. I wish from God that you guys get all the happiness and love. You both deserve it. I still have a lot to say but as I can't put my emotions in straight words, I'm going to wrap it. We will talk when you will come back home.

Lots of love.

Spencer

Spencer

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N

Omg! Should I cry? I'm feeling so. The epilogue of TMC, my first book that ever got complete. You can't be serious!

Oh God, I need to take the breath. Damn! TMC came to an end which means now it's time to have 1-2-3-4 back to back editing. A sigh of relief.

Merry Christmas guys! I hope you enjoy your holidays.

But wait, that's not the end. I have an announcement.