Chapter 19

- n i n t e e n -

"I'm sorry Mr Joseph but the projector is screened there not on Steffy's cleavage." Aurora taunted the new dealer of the company with whom the company was deciding to get the partnership.

It had been half an hour since the meeting started but Joseph, who was almost forty or across, constantly staring at Linda and Steffy simultaneously.

Well, Linda was doing the presentation, so Aurora couldn't pull him down for staring at her in an inappropriate way because he would simply escape out by saying 'Yes, I'm looking at her because she is giving the presentation.'

Lame and old excuse but still one can't deny. But in case of Steffy, she definitely had words to say. And after controlling a lot, she finally defamed him in front of everyone.

Somehow, she had huge tension that what would happen if she did that. Of course, the company was going to have a deal with them. And Linda and Alaric were preparing for that meeting for a week.

But it wasn't right to tolerate any bad eye too. What if he did something more offensive in the future? Who knows?

Luckily, Linda supported her and they cancelled the deal because of his ill behaviour. They all were coming out from the meeting room when Aurora apologised again. "I'm sorry but I couldn't control much. He was literally staring at you and Steffy in an inappropriate way. Even he gave me a coy smile which was hell disgusting. So...I just..." Aurora didn't complete her sentence as her jaws clenched and fingers curled in a tight fist.

Linda supported Aurora. Entering in her cabin, she reassured her, "You did it right Aura. He was a d•¢k" but as she stepped inside her cabin, she heard the voice of Caroline who was busy on her phone. "Whom are you praising that much Linda?"

Linda got excited as she saw Caroline in her cabin, "God Carl, I thought you left for LA."

"Nah, will leave next week." Caroline looked up at her, as she smiled.

They hugged each other immediately and started conversing casually, holding hands of each other while Aurora was still standing at the door, confused, either to leave them or remain to stand as Linda asked her to help with files.

On the other side, Caroline was busy in telling that how her co-actor got bruised in a stunt and shooting got postponed.

But by listening to the name of her co-actor, Aurora's eyes widen in surprise as he was the favourite actor of Spencer. Even 'Favourite' was the small word for what Spencer had for that actor, just like Aurora had fan-thing for Tom Ellis. A one-sided lover, creepy-online-stalker and everything. Aurora had every quality which a fan had. She even had a poster in her room which Alaric found it when she was kissing it.

It was really embarrassing for her to get caught like that, even when she wasn't doing any adultery.

While Aurora was standing at the door, trying to find a moment when she could ask Linda about actual work, Caroline and Linda were busy talking. But then all of sudden, Caroline eyes landed on Aurora and she smiled, "Hey," she greeted.

For the first time, Aurora blinked in nervousness. Though she replied nervously, her heart-beat was accelerating than usual. She wasn't a fan of Caroline but still, her star-factor was enough.