"And what's that?" He asked.

"And that is, the upward turn." She answered.

"The what?" He asked, with a confused face.

"The upward turn," she began to explain. "Meaning 'trying to live without your significant other.'"

"Oh."

"So tell me, how have you been at home?" Lucy took her notepad once more, now jotting down the conversation.

"Lonely, what else?" Laxus answered.

"No, I mean, how are things at home? Like, what has changed ever since Levy died?" She explained further.

"Well, truth be told, she was the one to wake me up every morning," he began to answer. "Hearing her voice in the morning was the best thing in the mornings."

"Okay," she wrote down. "What else?"

"And…"

It was a lazy day for both Natsu and Erza, as they both just sat down on the couch watching TV, well only Natsu. Erza had finally fallen asleep with her head on Natsu's lap.

Nothing was particularly on. Natsu had seen a bunch of coverage on his return to his campaign and all other sorts of political crap. "Crap, crap, crap." He said as he skimmed through each channel. "Crap, crap."

His stomach now turned, making noise as it signaled for it to be fed. "Dang."

He stopped tuning in on the channels and gently manage to put Era comfortably on the couch. He now made his way to his kitchen.

Fridge was unfortunately empty with nothing but some stale food from about a week ago, expired milk and a tray with no eggs. "Guess this is what happens when you get kidnapped and have no time to restock on goodies." He sighed. As each minute passed, his stomach continued to be bothersome.

"Well I might as well go out and get some stuff I guess." Finally made up his mind, Natsu began to change into something more suitable.

He had trouble changing, as his wounds from his fight with his captor, started to ache. "Freaking bastard…" Reminiscing his days with the man.

"But the thing is, you would've been dead long ago if she didn't fall head over heels for you!"

Once again, those words echoed in the back of his mind. Goddamn bastard! Natsu shook his head, knowing that man was just playing tricks with him.

Nonetheless, Natsu finally got dressed properly, now going for the supplies he needed for a good meal.

Just as he was about to open the door, a voice from the living room called out. "Natsu?" It was Erza's gentle voice.

He turned around to face her and seen that the woman had gotten herself up from her position on the couch. "You're finally awake, Erz?" He called her by the nickname he had given her.

"Yeah," she could she that he was dressed to go somewhere. "Where you headed?"

"I was just going to buy some supplies to make some dinner," he explained. "My stomach was growling and my fridge is really empty."