Chapter 13

"...nngh..." Erza had finally awoken, finding herself on the bloodied air bag that popped out of the steering wheel. The first thing she does is inhale some air only to be welcomed with smoke instead. With blur vision at the moment, she feels the pain-induced headache she was having from the crash.

Within seconds however, her vision was back to normal, now seeing the collateral damage she'd done with the car. The car in front of her was totaled, as well as the car she was driving in herself. The front of the car was totally smashed, seeing pieces from what seemed to be it's motor and engine sticking our with several other but smaller ones as well and with that, left it smoking.

The fog and rain had also stopped, making the street visible for her to see.

She looked to her right side hoping to see if Natsu was alright. He wasn't there, only seeing an empty seat by her side. "What the?" She immediately took off her seat belt and got out of the car only to find the other car empty as well.

With Natsu nowhere in sight and the other car empty, Erza turned to look around the street: still nothing. No witnesses, no bystanders, hell not even birds were around to look at the crash at hand. What the hell is happening here?

And with a blink of an eye, everything suddenly changed: the streets were now a deep green covered forest and Erza was right in the middle of it. What just happened!? With nothing in sight but trees, Erza could frantically turn to all her sides, trying to find a way out of it.

With no other options, Erza ran. With no directionality, she was just left with randomly running until she found something to led her to civilization. There's no way I went from being in the middle of a road to being in the middle of nowhere! She continued to run, pushing beyond her physical limitations. This has to be some kind of dream!

She finally made it to the end of the forest and entered the side of the road. She stopped in her tracks, gasping for air as her lungs needed to refuel. Thank god. Erza panted rapidly but after a few minutes, she was able to pace her breathing once again.

Erza continued to run, this time on the road until she found someone to help her. She continued to find that someone until she saw a car crash, only this one crashed into a tree.

Similar to that of the one she woke up to, she ran towards it. "Hey! Are you guys alright?" She yelled as she ran towards the crash.

The car was a grey Hyundai Tiburon as Erza read from the back of the car.

She was right by the driver's side of the window, finding an unconscious red headed man and on the passenger side of the car, a dark haired woman. Both of their faces were heavily bloodied as was their airbags that were meant to protect them.

She tried to open the door but it was locked from the inside. Left with no other options, with all her upper body strength, she elbowed the window, breaking and shattering the glass on to the man. She unlocked the door and opened it.

She checked for a pulse but it was too late, he was far gone. Erza now went to the passenger side, only find the same results as the man, the brunette was gone too. Damn it...

Suddenly, she heard a faint cry. A child's cry at that. Erza turned around and checked the backseat only to find something more shocking. "No way..." Her voice trembled, her eyes widening, she couldn't believe who she found.

The crying, it came from her child self. She was at a loss of words. Like staring into a mirror of the past, Erza could only help but stare at her child self, crying for her parents. "MAMA! PAPA!" The only words she cried out.

This... this is another memory... Erza finally realized what she was in.

She heard another car come from behind her, only this one was all-round black. Mercedes W140, was the car. The car parked right behind the bad crash and single silhouette covered man came out of it. The figure walked slowly to the car crash.