Chapter 24

Author's Note: Alright, this might be a long Author's note but I have a few things to address.

First things first, I am actually contemplating on adding one more arc before ending the story completely. Since the story is doing well, even when I'm on a big absence of not updating. So if you guys think that I should add one more arc, just tell me in the reviews, I am an author and most people would tell me to go with my gut but you're my audience, I want to see what you guys think.

Secondly, so I know I haven't been updating lately as of now but starting December, me and my family are going on vacation. It'll probably last 'til Winter Break ends, so I might not be able to update as frequently as I'm doing now. I might be able to pull a few updates while I'm on vacation however. Pray for me that I don't get any sunburn of any kind, I always have the misfortune.

Third, remember when I said a few chapters back that the story's rating would go to M? Yup, we finally made to the chapter where I officially change that, be warned that I will probably not sugarcoat it for anyone because, well, this will literally be the first time I will attempt at writing a smutty, sexy, whatever erotic themed you will refer this scene as. Like I said, it would be my first attempt, so yeah, wish me luck.

Fourthly, by now, most of my readers should know that I still have a bunch of other eccentric Natza stories that I have not finished yet, be patient, once I'm completely done with this story, I will go back and finish them, preferably At the End of the Tunnel story and Chasing Scarlet. Natza Drabbles is here to help me cope with my Writer's Block so that definitely will have a bunch of infrequent updates (still have to finish the Natza Week prompts, lol).

And finally, I've seen a few reviews on Fanfiction.Net asking, what'll happen after I'm done with this story, well, I also have no clue. I might make a prequel solely on Laxus. He's a Detective and I'm pretty sure I want to delve a bit into Laxus' past. It'll probably focus when he still was a street cop. Basically, it will be on how an honest to god, street cop became the most well known decorated detective, so yeah, if you're interested in that, just leave it in the reviews/comments if you'd like that.

Alright, this is where the note ends, so yeah. Let's begin the story.

Erza had been driving for nearly an hour. She looked at her mirror, reflecting it's reflection on to the unconscious Natsu, who was laying in the back, still bleeding out, but at a much slower rate.

With her foot pedal all the way down, she was going as fast as she can to find the nearest motel. It was too risky to take him to the hospital as the press would quickly find out about his current state, not to mention the amount of heat they would get from the cops. So in simple, this had to be under low profile.

In the corner of her eye, she had a place that may not be suited to rest, but suited enough to at least find stuff to patch his wound up a bit, and that was a pharmacy. She slowed the car down, made her way into the almost empty parking lot and found the nearest parking space at the front door.

"I'll be right back." She told the pinkette, who was unconscious. It made her feel better just saying that to him.

She got out of the car and hauled ass to the front door. To her annoyance, the pharmacy had just closed. In hopes of trying to go in, even after it's closing hours, Erza knocked on the door.

A male employee, wearing a blue company vest with a funny looking bowl haircut, came up to her. "Sorry, but we're closed!" He yelled out through the glass, stating the obvious.

"It's an emergency!" She told him, hoping that would change his mind.

Another male employee came by, this one however had a gold vest, probably the manager. He was skinny and bald. "Lady, if he says it's closed, then it's closed. Get lost!"