Chapter 20

Author's Note: I never thought I'd actually make it to 20 chapters! Holy crap!

I want to thank everybody who have been following since the very beginning and those who just started reading it as well. I also want to thank those who have encouraged me to write and those who've waited patiently for me to update. I love you all!

And story time!

Bruises. Cuts. Agonizing, endless pain. Natsu endured it. Dobengal, the assassin torturing him, continued to break him in any possible way as the pinkette gave him nothing but jokes after each question he wanted an answer to. "Had enough?"

"Huh… huh…" Exhausted, Natsu heavily panted. His current torture was now getting burned by a heated screwdriver with a small blowtorch, slowly going from the legs to his arms and upper body.

"Hey buddy," Dobengal grabbed him by the hair, pulling him up and making the pinkette look at him. From black and purple bruises to minor cuts, the man looked like shit. "You're finally going to answer my questions truthfully?"

Natsu then spat on the man's face, right on his forehead. Both saliva and blood mixed. That was his answer.

With his long black sleeved covered arm, Dobengal wiped away the saliva and blood. "Eww, gross."

"Ha…" Natsu weakly laughed.

"Well, let's continue where we left off, shall we?" Dobengal grabbed the badly burnt and melted screwdriver, placed it under the blowtorch and once again, placed the burning hot screwdriver somewhere on Natsu's body, this time on his chest.

"…haaaahhhhh…" Natsu lowly screamed, the screwdriver melted through his shirt and right on his skin, enduring the pain inflicted upon him.

The assassin took off the screwdriver from the pinkette's chest, placing his torture tool back on his cart of other tools. "This is only going to get worse." He warned him of what's to come.

"Really?" Natsu took his warning lightly, brushing it off immediately. He gave the man a smug like smile. "I thought you were still warming up, buttercup."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," again with the small time jokes the assassin didn't like. He looked at his tools, now trying to figure out his next torture technique. "Why must you make this so difficult?"

"Why must you look like a ninja from an anime?" Natsu jokingly asked. "Like seriously, don't you have anything else better to do like becoming a hokage?"

Dobengal finally picked his new tool: pliers. He then walked towards Natsu, once again grabbing him by the hair and forcing his mouth open. "Open wide now, the dentist is here!"

"Mhaamm!" The pliers gripped one of the molars from the back of his mouth, unable to properly speak. "AAAAHHHH!" The pliers were out of his mouth, along with a bloodied teeth at it's end. Blood escaped his mouth, tasting the metal like flavor at the tip of his tongue.

"Oh look at that, you ate too much candy." Dobengal joked as he looked at the molar he forcefully pulled from Natsu.

"Fuck you!" Natsu coughed up some blood.

"Now you understand my annoyance with your jokes?" He placed the pliers on the cart and turned back, kneeling right in front of Natsu.

"No, your joke didn't have any zing to it, that's why I hate it." Even with his mouth all bloodied, he still gave the assassin a smug like smile.

A stern, annoyed look loomed over Dobengal's face as he glared at the man. He got back up, picked up the pliers once more and like earlier, forcefully grabbed Natsu by the hair and pushing the pliers in his mouth as he was about to repeat his action once more.