Chapter 8

Author's Note: Alright guys, here you go, the fight you've been waiting for, Erza vs. Mirajane. Hope you like it, or at the very least, find it enjoyable to read.

See you til the end as usual.

Erza sprinted towards Mirajane, like a lion in the savanna chasing it's prey. Mirajane quickly reacted, raised her silences gun at her and fired at her.

From a straight line to a zigzag, Erza casually dodged her bullets. "Is that all?" She wasn't all impressed at her shooting.

"Not quite!" Suddenly, Mirajane threw her silenced at Erza.

She dodged it but a blitz from Mirajane caught her off guard, making the blonde jab a hard punch to her gut, instantly dropping her Sais to the floor. "Gah!'

"Shouldn't keep you eyes of-" Mirajane's question was cut short when Erza head-butted her.

"You were saying?" Erza grinned.

Neither of the two assassin's had their weapons. Erza's Sais laid on the floor while Mirajane's silenced handgun was meters away from their fight. "Guess we're going to have to do this the old fashion way?" Mirajane smirked.

"I guess we do." Erza readied her stance. She followed the traditional basic karate stance with her feet spread a bit a part and her fists ready near her chest.

Mirajane as well, however, she had a more of a Boxing stance. Similar to Erza's but a bit more loose and her legs a bit closer.

The two stood across from each other, just observing each other, waiting for one another to make a move. And in a blink of an eye, the two were only mere inches away from each other.

With each breath they took, a kick or punch was blocked by either two. It began, almost little to no force behind their attacks. A brush, a tap, each of their attacks was but a mere assessment to each other, studying as they fought.

Like in their relationship days, they sparred to make enhance their hand to hand skills, but this was no spar. This was a fight to the death.

"You've gotten better." Erza said as she backed off, in a defensive stance.

"Ever since we broke up 3 years ago, I had to some problems controlling my anger," Mirajane did the same action. "So, I started to train my ass off, take more assignments."

It's no use! Erza looked over at Mirajane. This hand to hand battle would only end in a standstill, I need to hurry up and finish this fight!

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Mirajane said, reaching her right hand to her back pocket.

"Maybe." Erza glanced right over to her Sais, only a few feet away from them.

"Good," Mirajane took out a spare silenced handgun and quickly aimed at Erza. "Because this is where the fight ends!" She started to spray her bullets at her.

Without a second to lose, Erza dodged her bullets and picked her Sais up as she rolled towards them. She soon found herself running in a different corridor in the ship.

"Dammit Erza!" Mirajane quickly tried following her. She managed to pick up her other gun she had thrown earlier, now dual wielding them both.

Erza didn't dare look back and continued to run. From left to right, at this point, she had no idea where she was going until she made it to the deck of the ship. I gotta end this quickly... She said as she took cover behind a counter.

"Erza!" Erza could hear Mirajane's voice, closing in on her position. "Erza, where are you?"

Erza looked over and saw Mirajane with her dual wield weapons, trying to find her. Alright, I'm going to have to think this through... She ducked once more. She was thinking of a way to get past Mirajane's guns. If I remember correctly, she's using two 9mms... with her first gun she fired 6 bullets and her second gun 8... she should only have 10 bullets altogether left to fire...