𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

Start bij het begin

"Conclusion, whatever Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Rihanna and Taylor Swift do," Nathalie whispered to Quinn and Tina, and the two chuckled at her.

Sam raised his hand and got the teacher's attention, as well as everyone's. Nathalie and Quinn, who were talking about what they wanted to do after classes, looked towards the blonde boy and widened their eyes in shock, noticing his new haircut.

"Oh, hey Sam. I didn't even notice your new haircut..." Mr. Schue observed and Bea shook her head, "three hours waiting for him to get this haircut. Three whole hours."

"Yeah, I've been looking at a new image for my one-man band, the Justin Bieber Experience."

Quinn looked at Nathalie in disbelief, "you have got to be kidding me."

"Dude, that haircut makes your mouth look even bigger..." Puck spoke in disbelief, making the other students laugh. Nathalie gave him a look of annoyance, making him wink at the girl.

Coach Sylvester raised her hand to silence the other students, "let her speak."

"Laugh all you want, but that kid's an epic talent. And there's a number that I've been working on that I've been meaning to show off," Sam explained as he got up from his chair and went to grab his guitar, "and I think it qualifies as an anthem because it's just hugely emotional and sums up our generation."

Bea's eyes widened and looked at Tina for help, "I'm so scared right now."

Mr. Schue patted Sam on the back and smiled proudly at him, "alright, let's hear it, buddy."

Sam smiled at the teacher thankfully and went to seat in front of the rest of the glee club and the two teacher. He strummed a few chords as he centered himself in the middle of the room and Nathalie knew he was going to sing Baby, serenading to Bea.

A heads up, Nathalie's completely done with that song.

Tina smiled and started to get into the song, "this is actually a pretty good song..." Mike looked at his girlfriend in shock and saw that maybe Sam had some great ideas to make girls interested in him, "the Biebster..."

Several of the Glee girls hoot in approval, some waved their arms in the air, some start to clap along with the beat; the Glee club boys were all looking around, seeing what the Bieber has done to the girls all clapped and hooted.

Nathalie was confused at whatever was happening in front of her.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Since Nathalie is on the honor roll, Principal Figgins had asked the girl to tutor Sam, since the boy had been getting some difficulties of some classes because of his dyslexia.

The girl gladly accepted and the two were now at the library, discussing when and how they should meet up.

"Well, since I'm no longer a cheerio, I have a lot of free time in the afternoon. But you have football..."

"Yeah," the boy confirmed, "but I have free periods on thursday's mornings. And I saw that you also have."

"Okay," Nathalie nodded and made a circle around thursday, "then we can meet here on that day, but I also think you should have another day. Like monday."

Tue boy hummed and looked at his schedule to see if he had a lot of things to do on that day. And, surprisingly, he didn't, so Nathalie was able to schedule on that day as well.

"When you have a test coming up, we can schedule another day. Like, saturday maybe?"

"Totally fine by me," the boy smiled thankfully at the girl and took his chemistry book out of his bag. Sam gave Nathalie an innocent look, and the girl almost laugh at his face, but remained silenced, "what's your problem with chem?"