Chapter 360

Chapter 360

A few more weeks pass by, Brian working like hell to get everything together at the new office. Hiring people, getting office supplies, telling his clients this is his new place. He has been very busy. Even finally getting Sean on board with this. He was now helping the best he could without quitting his regular job as of yet.

When Brian comes home from work, he is beat from the long day. Trying his best to still sit at the dinner table and listen to all that happened to his family during the days. Even though he would like to go straight to bed at times. He knows that's not what to do. Just after dinner the last week, he just falls right to sleep. Not able to help himself, when Elizabeth gets done the dishes and locks up for bed. She finds Brian already out cold.

Elizabeth knows that he is working hard to get everything done. She is proud of him and sees everything he is doing for their family. She just also knows, if she lets it continue, things can get the way they were going, and she doesn't want that. She knew in the past, they would let work or things going on in their lives, take over their relationship. She wasn't about to let that happen again.

She didn't want him going to anyone else, or for their marriage to get stale. Repeating what she had before. Their sex life was too hot for that. She lived half a lifetime, in a dull sexless relationship. She wasn't willing to do that again, not when it was so full of life. So yearning, and felt so good.

She also knew in the past, when Brian wasn't going for sex, she just let it go. Always leaving it to him to initiate it. She knew that was a bad thing, that she had to fix that. She now felt comfortable with him, to ask for what she wanted. She doubted, he would turn her away.

It's now Friday night, Brian goes up to bed after dinner like he always does, putting Zach to bed. Then heading there himself. Elizabeth didn't cook tonight, they just ordered some pizza's making it easy for her, and not much clean up at all.

She makes it to the bedroom before Brian does since he had to tuck the baby in bed. When Brian does walk into the bedroom, he walks over to the bed, taking off his shoes, getting ready for bed. Elizabeth can see he is tired, that it's been a long week. She just wonders if she still should go along with her intentions, or just let him sleep. Then she remembers the past and knows better.

She gets up from her side, moving close to him, to help him undo his shirt. Brian just closes his eyes, letting her undo his buttons.

"It's been a crazy week babe, I am glad its the weekend. I need some rest." Brian says.

"I am glad its the weekend also. I know your working hard, I am so very proud of you and all your accomplishing. I just do have to admit, I miss you." Elizabeth answers.

"Miss me? I am here babe. I kept my word and come home at dinner time. I try not to stay over more than five minutes." Brian answers.

"I know you do, and I am very thankful for that. We just don't have alone time as much as we use to." Elizabeth replies moving closer to him.

"I know, I am sorry for that. I have just been so tried it has nothing to do with you or us. " Brian responds putting his arms around her.

"I didn't think it did. I just know we can't let things go as we have in the past. There were weeks at a time if not more, we didn't make love. It seemed to just push us apart, I don't want that again." Elizabeth admits rubbing her hand on his crotch.

Brian likes the surprise feeling of her hand touching him. He sees she is going for it tonight, and he is going to let her. He knew she means, this anytime she is initiating it. He saw that she felt comfortable with him, finally. Finally letting go, asking for what she needed.