Chapter 256

Chapter 256

Brian goes to his bedroom, and gets his bedclothes and heads to the shower, just getting in and letting the hot water run all over his defined body. He closes his eyes and tries to let the hot water wash away the events of today, even though he knows it's not that easy. He takes a deep breath and stands there closing his sea blue eyes.

He takes his time, trying to let go of some stress of the day, before going back into their bedroom, where he finds Elizabeth sitting at the edge of the bed taking off her silver sandals. Trying to relax herself from her own day.

"Hey babe, I am glad your here," Brian says walking into the room.

"It's been a long day, I am pretty tired. " Elizabeth answers.

"Tell me about it, I have some news that I am trying to put together. I am not sure what the hell is going on, to be honest." Brian says.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Elizabeth asks.

"I got the cups from Adam and Matt today to get tested in our lab. All that went pretty easy, even easier then I planned it out. The lab went easy to it's just the results are not what I expected at all." Brian admits.

"Do you think this was something you should be doing behind their backs? And what did happen?" Elizabeth asks.

"I got the lab results back, Sean, me and Matt are brothers. That part was all true, just it states that Adam isn't our father." Brian answers.

"Wait what? Let me see the results? Are you sure?" Elizabeth comments.

"Yea, that's what I was saying. I only looked at them really quick before heading home, but I know what I saw." Brian replies handing Elizabeth the results.

Elizabeth takes the results from Brian, reading them out loud.

"Ok, well it says here that you and Sean are a complete match where you are full brothers. Matt is related but not having the exact match Markers due to having a different mother but your related, but Adam shares many common DNA markers with all of you but isn't your father but a relative," Elizabeth explains.

"Wait, Let me see that! I only checked the bottom where it said he wasn't my father. I didn't read it fully. My nerves were too high and so many things were going through my brain. " Brian says taking the file and reading it further.

"Your right we share DNA he is related to us but not our dad. Then that means someone from his family is? What the hell is going on!? This gets deeper and deeper by the minute." Brian snaps.

"I am not sure, but yes someone in his family is your father just not him. Instead of going around him, you should just ask him." Elizabeth states.

"How about if he doesn't know what the hell is going on either? My mother screwed him over as well? I never saw her like this, she wasn't like this. The only person she ever hung out with was him. He was the only male in our life or hers. Hell, Ron didn't say anything about anyone else, just Adam. He was sure it was Adam. What is the big freaking secret not to mention, Margret was doing this person too. It's like reallY? What the hell is wrong with these people?" Brian snaps.

"All these lies now with more lies isn't going to make things better. Just be truthful, you will never know what Adam knows if your not. Maybe for once in his life, he will be too. The only thing I would keep to yourself is about Matt. See how much Adam knows, I don't think you have to disrupt everyone's lives, just see if you can find out the truth about yours. Sometimes things get complicated more then we want them to Just look with us and Ethan? We didn't mean to hurt people it just happened." Elizabeth remarks.

"This is a freaking mess on so many levels. My mind can't even process it all. We may have hurt and cheated but just with each other, not ten others. You were unhappy and found me, and In a way I was unhappy also. These people are just screwing everyone around them." Brian states.

"I am sure this is hard on you my love. I am so sorry you have to go through this. You can either, ask or just let it go. The choice is yours. It just might open a bigger mess." Elizabeth confesses.

"I don't think things can get worse. Unless he doesn't know and throws me out of the firm and I lose my job. I need time to think." Brian answers sitting next to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth wraps her arms around him and holds him close. Laying her head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Brian, no matter what. Our life together is good and I will always be here for you. We have our own family, the one that really matters." Elizabeth states.

"I know, I saw how great things are tonight. How you make things stable for our children. I couldn't ask for anything more. I am so lucky to have you in my life." Brian responds.