Chapter 212

Chapter 212

Brian just drives the car wondering about a few things on this trip. He is enjoying his time alone with Elizabeth. A few nights ago, when they had there fun, remains on his mind. He knows she hasn't brought anything back up and he figures he knows why. He knows he should have watched what he said, but he couldn't help himself at the time. In some ways even though she was doing all these things to him, it was hard to know that she had these desires for anyone else. Even though he wasn't real. Then if she didn't, they would have never got to meet or have all that they do. It was mixed feelings. He knew it was dumb to be jealous of someone who wasn't even real if he thought about it, she made him real, turning him into what she wanted.

Brian pulls into the hotel, parking the car, besides thinking about that, which wasn't a big thing at all. IT was just trying to get some of there spice back which it did. He was also thinking about what Victoria said about his father. Also wondering now who his father was? Why he never came to see him or Sean? He was now thinking about maybe trying to locate him. Even though he had hatred toward him, he would like to hear his side of things. He also was wondering if he really should do this or not?

The thoughts would come and go, He had his own life now. He was happy with his own family why open this door? Then he would feel, that he wanted to know where he came from. IT was something that just bothered him greatly.

After settling in the hotel room, Brian sits on the bed waiting for her, wanting to talk to her and ask her opinion on things.

"Babe, I know it's been a long day, but can I talk something over with you?" Brian asks.

"Of course, Let me just put my pj's on and climb in bed. What is on your mind?" Elizabeth says just coming out of the bathroom shower.

"I have been coming and going with wanting to find my father. I never really thought about it before, just with Adam trying to play daddy and Victoria saying I was like him. I am wondering what the real man is like. Why did he leave? I have a lot of questions." Brian says.

"I think it may be a good idea for you to look into it, but only if you are ready for whatever it may bring. This can go either way, I don't want you to get hurt." Elizabeth answers.

"I know, I am not really looking for a relationship with him, I just want to know why? I want to know the truth. He left my mother with two small boys." Brian replies.

"I can understand that. What happens if he doesn't want to tell you? Or be found?" Elizabeth asks.

"Then so be it. I guess it stops before it begins. " Brian says.

"What about Sean? Shouldn't he know what you feel? Maybe he feels the same? or knows something more to help?" Elizabeth comments.

"I was thinking, I may have to have a talk with him when I get back. I know he doesn't know him at all. He is younger then me, we were just little kids when he left." Brian responds.

"I think talking to him is a good idea. I know your both close, this may be something he wants to do with you. Just if he doesn't you need to respect that as well. He may feel differently at first." Elizabeth replies.

"I know, he doesn't really ever talk about him. He doesn't ask about him either. I don't think he really cares. I didn't either, now I just am wondering. I don't even know if its a good idea to open this door or not. I don't want to regret it." Brian says.

"You can regret it either way. It's up to you, I am here for you no matter what. I love you. If you do this how would you go about it?" Elizabeth asks.

"Probably a private detective. We know his name and everything it shouldn't be that hard. Plus the firm has one on staff." Brian responds.

"I think if you're going to do it, leave the firm out of it. Hire your own. Why let Adam or Matt get wind of it. It's really none of their business. It's a family matter. Don't give Victoria something else she can use against you." Elizabeth replies.

"Very true. I am glad I talked to you about this. I also wanted to say, that when you have time please write down what you want your fantasy man to do to you." Brian says with a smirk.

"You can talk to me about anything, I hope you know that. Really? Are you sure? If you don't want to, it's fine you know." Elizabeth asks.

"Yes, I am sure. I want to know, I can't reenact it for you if I don't know what you want. And yes I know I can talk to you about anything. I thank you for that. It's nice having someone to confide in. Someone that is there for me." Brian says

Elizabeth moves in and kisses him in bed. "I will always be there for you. Reenact huh? That sounds fun." Elizabeth smiles.

"I Love you, babe." Brian answers.

"I love you too." She responds.