Chapter 315

Chapter 315

When eight in the morning rolls around, so does Brian, waking up with fear inside of himself. He gets up in a panic, looking all around. Seeing he is in his brother's home safe. A relief washes over him, but still, a sadness stays. He looks at his phone, seeing numerous texts from Elizabeth. How she cared if he was ok, how worried she was. And mostly how dumb he was.

What the hell was he doing? What was he thinking? He replays the night in his head, going over that, he didn't make the mistake, he was smart enough to get out of that bathroom. Which is the only thing that gives him a sense of calm. He is still upset that he even thought, he would still be the old him and able to even go through with any of that. That he left others thoughts to take over him, and play with his mind.

Sean comes down from his room, seeing that Brian is up. Wondering how he is feeling and what he is feeling.

"Bro, why don't you come to sit in the kitchen with me and have a talk. Fresh coffee is on to." Sean says.

"Sure, but I don't want to stay too long. I need a shower and to get home. I need to talk to Elizabeth."Brian says.

"And what are you going to tell her? You left her last night in a mess. She feels you hate her and don't even want the relationship anymore. Not to mention what I walked in on. What the hell was that all about? Did you go through with it??" Sean asks.

"I don't hate her, I love her. Oh god, I almost made the worse decision of my life. I was so down and hurt. My brain wasn't thinking straight. I am so tired of everyone always saying, I am going to go back to what I was. I had to see if I could. If I would. If I would then there wasn't any reason to stay and hurt her anymore, But I am not that person anymore. I couldn't go through with it. All I saw was her, I wanted Red's hands to be her hands. I just wanted to see for myself if I would be able to go through with it and I couldn't. I need Elizabeth, I am so sorry for everything." Brian says pushing his hair out of his face.

"You need to tell her that, you need to explain. She is falling apart thinking it's over. I know that her doubt in you, hurt you because you care so much. This just wasn't the way to go about things. You're not going to make her trust you, by sleeping with someone. You're going back on your promise, being the person you said you wouldn't be." Sean answers.

"I know, I know. Oh God, I know. I feel so terrible. I promised, I would never hurt her, never cheat. I didn't cheat. I kept my word even though, I put myself in a bad situation. I don't want to lose my life with her. I want things to go back to the way they were. I have so much stress on me lately, I just needed a night out, I just went about it all wrong. That damn detective, he didn't help at all. Did you know the baby is supposed to be the gardener's? Like really? I know Victoria had issues, but this doesn't sound right at all. Which also made me think either Matt or Adam had something to do with her death. We are related to this?? Someone who would actually murder someone. Our father is someone in this freaking crazy family? So many things have been running through my mind, and I took it all out on her." Brian admits.

"Wait, what? the gardener? I didn't even think they had one? God, these people are sick, do you really think that Adam would go this far to get rid of her? YOu know you could have just came to talk to me, instead of going to get drunk and in trouble. You could of just talked to Elizabeth to like you use to." Sean says.

"I know, I wasn't thinking. I need to call Elizabeth and let her know I am ok and coming home. I need to ease her mind. And yes I do believe Adam is capable of it, its what made things so much worse. I want to know who our father is, then its like why? What more craziness is going to come into our life? I should have just stayed away from these people, I just wanted to better my life and Elizabeth's. I needed them to do so and here we are." Brian comments.

"I know you wanted better. I am proud of you for that. Just you asked the devil for the job and now you got it. It doesn't mean you have to stay though. YOu also need a shower before you go home, Don't let her smell the booze or cheap perfume! It's all over you, she will know something took place. Are you going to tell her?" Sean asks.

"I know I don't have to stay, just it's my right. We are born into all this, if I walk away I lose it all. It's a hard decision to make. I don't know about telling her, I want to, then I don't want to lose her. And if I don't and it comes out, it will be worse. I just don't want her to hate me. To look at me differently. To think I will cheat now on any occasion. I also don't want to break any of the trust we had. I just want to go home and make things better." Brian says.

"It might be ours, but is it worth it? You need to think about that. I also think you should tell her, it may hurt her at first, but at least you two will be honest. Start fresh, No lies. ANd your right if she finds out from someone else it makes you look worse, and put you in deeper trouble. You didn't go through with it, that is on your side." Sean replies.

"But I put myself in the position, she won't be happy. It's just another thing to hurt her like Ethan. I don't want to be him! Damn it, I fucked up badly. I am not sure if I can come back from this." Brian says.

"She loves you, you can make it through, just be honest. Tell her how you feel, the right way." Sean suggests.

"Yea and I need to listen to her, and be like I was, She says, I don't listen now that I jump at her. I don't mean to, it just hurt me, she didn't trust me, and now look what I did. No wonder she didn't trust me." Brian responds.

"Feeling down isn't going to fix it, go take your shower and go talk to her. Do make sure you call. I am sure she is still crying and upset." Sean answers.

"Oh shit, she was crying?" Brian comments.

"Yea, I could hear it in her voice. You really are sure this is what you want because if not let her go for both your sakes." Sean confesses.

"I never knew just how much I wanted something before. I always have from the moment I met her. I swear, I just need to fix what I did." Brian says.

"Then do it! Also, make sure you never do this kind of shit again." Sean states.

"I have no intention of doing this again. Screw whatever people say. I am happy with her and only her.

Brian texts Elizabeth knowing she is probably hurting. Which bothers him a lot. Knowing he is the reason she is, doesn't make things better.

Brian: 8:25 Babe, I am so sorry for putting you through this. I hope your ok, I am coming home. I just need a shower. We need to talk, I also can't wait to just hold you. I Know I been an ass and I am really sorry. I hope you can forgive me?

Elizabeth:8:27 I am just glad you're ok. Come home, I been going crazy thinking you didn't want this anymore. Of course, I can forgive you. We all have our moments.

Brian" 8:30 I do, I swear. I have just been going through a lot and I am sorry for shutting you out. I won't do it again. Get some rest, I will be home soon and thank you, babe.

Elizabeth: 8:33 Ok, I will see you soon. I love you.

Brian: 8:34 I love you too more than you know.