Chapter 218

Chapter 218

The next morning comes way too quickly for Brian and Elizabeth. It was time to get themselves back on the road and head home. They both get up and get dressed making sure they pack everything up to head to the car. They were only in PA so it wouldn't be that long of a drive to get home. It would give them a little bit more time to be alone together.

Brian also knew once, he got home he wanted to talk to Sean. He wanted to ask him how he felt about looking up their father. He wanted to know what his opinion on things and if he should really open this door or not. It was something that has been on his mind this whole trip, and even before. He just wasn't willing, to be honest about it. He knew Elizabeth was there for him no matter what and it made him feel a lot better.

"Are you ready to go home babe?" Brian asks as they get into the car.

"Yes, more than ready. I miss our son so much. I can't wait to hold him." Elizabeth says.

"I am sure he will like that. You are a very good mother and I am glad we have a child together." Brian says with a smile.

"Me too, I wish things would have been better, while I was carrying him. There were so many things we didn't get to experience the right way. That really bothers me." Elizabeth admits.

"It wasn't your fault, he is here happy and healthy and it's all that matters. I could have lost him and you, I don't know what I would have done." Brian answers.

"I'm not going anywhere. We do still have a wedding to plan. " Elizabeth replies.

"I was wondering if that was still going to happen. You never really mentioned it before, I figured maybe you changed your mind." Brian admits.

"No, not at all. I want to share our marriage with our family and friends. I just need time to get everything ready. I am trying to finish the book first so I can concentrate on it fully." Elizabeth responds.

"So you do still want to marry me? I know there has been a lot going on, it was another reason I haven't mentioned it." Brian says.

"Of course I want to marry you. We are already married. I am very happy with it. It will be nice that our son will get to be there with us." Elizabeth replies.

"I am glad you are happy to be married to me. I am the same. Heh, yea not very traditional to have our son there but special to us." Brian answers.

"You can't always go by traditional, its what's important to you, not others. I learned that the hard way." Elizabeth responds.

"That makes a lot of sense," Brian remarks holding her hand.

The time flys and before they know it they are home, back at their house. He has never seen Elizabeth open the car door so fast to get out and run to their child. He just stares as she takes him from her mother and holds him tight. Telling him how much she loves and misses him.

He saw that this tiny little boy held a piece of her heart, it was something special. He knew Victoria loved Tylor he just didn't use to seeing it like this. Victoria was just very different than Elizabeth in a lot of ways.

Brian had to admit he liked Elizabeth's ways more. She was a mom that was very close to her children. One that wanted them, and would do anything for them. That wasn't to say Victoria wouldn't do anything for Tylor, they just showed things way differently.

Watching this just made Brian think of his own father, why he would just up and leave his two sons like it was nothing? He was a young boy when he had Tylor, he may have made mistakes but he didn't leave him. He always tried no matter what to make the child know him, and now that he was older and better situated he made sure to be there in every way he could. Even trying to make up for the times he wasn't there and was out drinking and partying. He grew up, didn't his father? did his father ever think of them? Wonder how they were doing? There mother has been dead for a while now, he couldn't blame her for the reason of not contacting them.

Brian thinks of all this as he walks up to his son and gives him a kiss. Looking at this small little boy wrapped in his mother's arms, he could never just leave him, or her for any reason. He just looks up at Elizabeth and smiles, not believing how he got this wonderful woman to be his. She was so warm and filled with love. It just made him love her more.