𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖾 𝗌𝗒𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗅𝖾

Start from the beginning

The football team eventually sat down, but there was a clear divide between the two groups.

"All right. New Directions, let's give a warm welcome to the newest members of Glee Club," Mr. Schue spoke excitedly, which was overshadowed by everyone talking over each other in anger.

"What?" Bea asked in pure anger and it took a few minutes for Tina and Sam to calm her down.

"Hey, Mr. Schue, are you serious? These are the guys that made Kurt transfer," Finn spoke with anger.

"And there's no way that I am sharing the choir room with a known homophobe!" Nathalie added and glared over at Karofsky, who avoided looking at the girl in the eyes.

"I don't disagree with you guys, but I talked to Coach Beiste about it and she and I both agreed that the kind of bullying that David does is born out of ignorance," Mr. Schue explained, "having him in here, as difficult as it may be for us is an opportunity to show him and the rest of the guys that being in Glee Club is kind of cool," he looked around at the annoyed groups and sighed, "you know, find some common ground."

"All of you are gonna be in this Glee Club for one week, no exceptions," Coach Beiste told the football team.

After all the back-and-forth bickers and even a duet between Rachel and Puck, the two groups ended up beating each other, in which Nathalie was able to throw some punches at Karofsky and Bea at Azimio.

︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶

This was it. Sue Sylvester had gone crazy, in Nathalie's opinion. The woman decided that a huge cannon was what was needed for the performance and decided that Brittany would be the one to pull it off.

Everyone looked unsure at the idea of Brittany being the one doing it, since it wasn't fully tested yet.

And the worst part of it all? Sue Sylvester made an ultimatum to see where their priorities were; the five girls had to choose between cheerios or the glee club.

Back at the choir room, the girls were sat together, all lost in thought still unsure of what they should do. Nathalie sighed and slumped down in her seat, folding my arms in annoyance. She wondered what was more important to her; her passion or her reputation.

Quinn, knowing that her girlfriend was really annoyed at the situation, laid her hand on the girl's thigh and gave her a little squeeze, silently telling her that she's there to help her. In return, she got Nathalie's hand on top of hers, squeezing it as a thank you.

"We don't have a choice," Mr. Schue explained, "Sue pulled the Cheerios from the game, so if we don't do it, there's no halftime show."

"And this is a problem because?" Finn wondered.

"It's not a problem. It's an opportunity," Mr. Schue pointed out.

"Opportunity to humiliate ourselves," Karofsky rolled his eyes in annoyance and Coach Beiste gave him a look, "the whole point of this week was to bring you guys together. To bring the school together."

"So you want us to play the first half, change into some sequin ball gowns and then go out and do the halftime show at our own championship game?" Azimio asked.

"Yes," Mr. Schue confirmed.

"It's the championship game!" Karofsky exclaimed in protest, "this is a crazy town! This is crazy!"

"What about the Cheerios in Glee Club?"

"They have a choice. Us, or the Cheerios competition," Mr. Schue replied.