Chapter 15 Fredric Salvadore 4

Start from the beginning

"I'll do anything for you boy" She whispered in my ears diverting my mind from the mission. I pulled out the packet from my pocket and placed it on her hand she looked up at me and then at the packet she said: "What is this?" 

"Work from Valak" I replied she stood up from my lap suddenly it felt cold as she moved away. 

"I need you to put this in Antonio Grazia drink every time he comes here," I got straight to the point.

"I can't I'll get caught and Ill be beaten to death," She said 

"Tell me what do you want Evangelina ?" I asked her 

"Of course you know my name but I've got everything what can you give me? " she replied with confidence

"Freedom from this room," I said she kept looking at me and thinking about what I said. 

"How?" she asked me.

"I'll get you out of Mexico and you can stay with your daughter," I said 

"What if I say no?" she asked in a stern voice folding her hands. 

"I'll find another way to kill him and you'll still be stripping for some other politician," I said it was easy to find information about her and she was easy as she wanted a better life for her daughter. 

"Fine I'll do it because I trust Valak,"  She said 

"Good decision," I said she picked up the packet and shoved it inside her bar and walked away. 

For the past one month, I've been coming every day to this club at the same time Antonia visited and I kept my eyes on Roxana if she was doing her job properly or not and she was. In every drink, he used to order she used to add the powder and the powder was slowing working its magic. He was missing his parliament meetings due to falling sick and one fine day he died of a heart attack. The news reporter stated his death took place due to sudden stroke. And as I promised Evangelina I sent her back to her place with a secure job of a manager at one of Benin's Club. 

"Why am I not impressed Lucifer?" asked Valak. I shrugged as I couldn't think of what he wanted. 

"Sir we have some guests," said of the capo from behind us. 

"Whos there?" Asked Valak. 

"There are some twin brothers name Allesandro and Maximiliano Grazia," he said I looked at Valak in Shock and he said " Lucifer go take care of them" I nodded in response and followed the capo. 

They were  both looked small and naive it didn't look like they were here to fight 

"What ?" I asked then in anger they both shivered and one of them said 

"We need help" 

"How much are you going to pay?" I asked them they both looked at each other and said 

" We don't have anything to give you we lost everything when our father died" I felt a bit guilty and responsible for their loss. 

"Well then I can't help you," I said in a stern voice and turned back to leave.

"We will do whatever you want and smuggling killing anything," said one of the twins. 

 "What do you want from us," I asked them at least to know what they are having a problem with.

"My name Is Alessandro and this is Maximiliano we the Anotonio Grazia sons our father died last week due to a heart stroke my father was involved in some smuggling business with some other more politicians and now that my father died the others are harassing us for their share and the contacts and dealers my father never shared these details with us and we have no clue about it  they think we are hiding from them so they have abducted my mom and torturing us," said Allesandro I felt like helping them but I knew Valak wouldn't approve for it so I said