What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.

Michael

“What took so long?”

“I have a son to take care of, and school!”

“You told me get a bag packed for tomorrow two weeks ago!”

“Did you not just hear me?”

“I’m just saying, you could have called.”

“Move Cayce.”

“I’m only moving to put my bags in your car.” She said rolling her eyes as she pulled her bag out behind her. I walked in the house and of course she was alone and went straight into my mother’s room it was a mess, clothes were everywhere and things were knocked over, not to mention the TV, DVD player and radio was gone. This woman was unbelievable.

I pulled out every drawer until I found what I was looking for, ever since I was little my mother had a ‘paper work’ drawer searching for his address because I knew she had it somewhere. After a few more searches I finally found it. I closed and locked the door to my mother’s house and hopped in the car.

“You got everything?”

“Yeah.”

“You sure, because you might not be coming back.”

“Yeah I got everything I needed that mama didn’t sell for drugs.” She said rolling her eyes at the last part. I shook my head and started the car pulling off the drive way.

“It’s like a two hour drive, so I’ll call you when I get there. How’s my son?”

“He’s fine, smelly as hell though.”

“Change his diaper.”

“I did! He has a rash and it is not pretty.”

“Damn.”

“It’s okay, you didn’t ask how I was doing.” I smiled, rubbing my chin.

“How you doing baby?”

“Tired, I miss you already.” Whitney said into the phone, I smiled biting down on my lip.

“I miss you too, you talk to the lady about day care for Chance during school hours?”

What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara