What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 8.

Chapter 8.

Michael.

“So was my apology good enough?”

“I guess.”

“I’m sorry I asked, I just thought we was gon have an honest relationship.”

“We do Mike, I mean damn you acting like I gotta tell you my every thought or something.”

“I’m not saying that … Look we good or what?”

“Yes.”

“You still love me?” Hope chuckled and smiled into the phone.

“Of course I do big head.”

“Where yo mama at?”

“In her room.”

“Damn.” I said wiping the sweat off my forehead, she laughed again.

“I know you mad, she was off work today so no goodies for you tonight.”

“Don’t rub it in.”

“Anyway, I heard Chris was having a party this Friday that true?”

“Yeah, you gon come through?”

“I might, it’s a long walk from my house all the way next door to yo house but I’ll see if I can make it.” I laughed unlocking the doors to my car and hopping in.

“Alright bring yo friends too uh Paris and Roenisha or whatever the fuck her ghetto ass name is.”

“You gon let Roenisha have a ghetto name.”

“Her mama needs to be slapped for naming her that like come on now.”

“Shut up her name ain’t even Roenisha its Raysean.”

“Damn that’s even worse she got to nigga names in one.”

“I’ma hang up on you Mike, you childish.”

“I’m playing though.”

“I will see you at school tomorrow, my mama calling me I gotta go.”

“Okay tell her I said hey.”

“Okay.”

“Tell her I love her.” I joked. Hope laughed.

“Um. No.”

“Why not?”

“A better question is why you starting another conversation when I just said I got to go?” I laughed at her fake attitude.

“Okay I’ma let you go I don’t need to get a ticket for talking on the phone and driving anyway.”

“You don’t need to get a ticket for talking and driving AGAIN, so yeah.”

“Same shit.”

“Bye Mike.”

“Okay Call me later tonight.”

“Kay, love you.”

“Love you too.”

“Bye.” I hung up and threw my phone and t-shirt in the passenger seat pulling off the lot and heading home. I pulled up and Chris and Maya was standing on the porch, whatever he was saying had her smiling from ear to ear and tucking her hair behind her ear all extra girly. He was still holding her kid like he didn’t want to let her go or something.

“Excuse me you two…”

“Bruh Mike…?”

“Yeah?”