What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 16.

Chapter 16

Michael.

“So what ever happened to Shyanne?”

“She went to beauty school and stopped being crazy as fuck about me.” Chris smiled knowing damn well she wasn’t crazy about him, just crazy as fuck.

“Crazy about you nigga?”

“About me, for me, fuck me. Same difference.”

“You stupid nigga.”

“But before she left she told me that she was just doing all that stuff because she didn’t want to see me with another female.”

“Figures, that bitch was always up to some shit.” Chris laughed and sipped his drink.

“Hell yeah, I told that bitch she need to lay, not sit lay she was getting out of hand.”

“You should have fucked the heavenly sprit out of her so she could stop.” He raised his eye brows at me and half smiled.

“Who said I didn’t … She’s gone now ain’t it?” I shook my head, slapping his hand.

“My fucking nigga!!”

“Hell yeah that nigga Lenard was on some according to my calculations you’re a hoe shit … After he realized she cheated on him with me like once since we broke up.”

“Wait – WHAT?” I said spitting out my drink; I slapped my chest, trying to stop myself from chocking. I caught my breath and looked up. He was just nodding his head up and down.

“They were dating my nigga!”

“Stop lying Chris!”

“On me, I’m not lying … I’m not they were dating Lenard and Shyanne.”

“Lenard and Shyanne was dating?”

“My ex bitch and my current girlfriends brother … were dating.” He said slowly. I shook my head again.

“Are they still dating now?”

“I don’t know but I know he just went to the marines.”

“That’s some shit I would never assume.” I sat up straight, crossing my arms over the table. Chris and I were sitting on my mother’s porch for the past 30 minutes catching up after we ate dinner.

Chris never could cook but he could remember a recipe and help you out, and my mother loved that. They ended up making a full three course meal, and desert. I was beyond impressed.

“Maya is pregnant.”

“Word?”

“6 months, and Angelica is about to turn 4 years old, so I’ll be leaving LA soon … He sighed … I been doing good though man. I got a job at a hotel.”

“What you do up there?”

“Management.”

“How’s the money?” I saved the picture he sent me seconds before to my phone, looking it over one more time.

“The money is fucked up but it’s enough.” He said looking down, sending me a picture of him and Maya and her daughter Angelica. They looked like one big happy family. I saved that one too.

”I’m happy to hear that … Mama would be proud.”

“I hope so, now I’m starting my own family.”

“So why you sound so sad nigga?”

“I just hope I’m not jumping into something too fast.” He finished off his drink and looked off into the distance watching the cars pass down the street. I squinted my eyes from the sun and turned back to him.