What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 12.

Chapter 12.

Michael.

One year later.

“What you mean I don’t get a credit because I dropped this class two days ago?”

“Mr. Stevenson it means you dropped the class, admissions are closed, you get no credit. Maybe now you’ll think twice about dropping a class for a girl now don’t you?”

“Man it wasn’t even about no girl this was about how bad of a teacher you are!”

“Me? A bad teacher?” He said faking shocked; he knew damn well he was a bad ass teacher Professor Dick head couldn’t teach a class if they didn’t pay him.

And he was a rat, forever snitching on kids. Probably cause he ain’t get no pussy, so he snitched on the niggas that was.

“Yes you, Professor Daniels you never let us be ourselves in your class, you supposed to be Motivational studies 101 instead you on some bull--”

“Michael?”

“What? I’m talking to my teacher.”

“I’m about to leave, stop preaching to this guy and come on!”

“Alright Whitney damn … Look professor, you gon sign the letter or what?”

“If I sign this letter you won’t get that credit.”

“As a Sophomore I need all my credits!”

“You should have taken this class as a freshman like you were supposed to.”

“No one told me that! Look can you please just sign the sheet? I don’t even care about the credit I’ll do an outside activity.”

“Well as a teacher of 40 plus years I said no!”

“Many you bullshitting me right now dawg!” I snatched my sheet off the desk and walked out.

“You get the sheet signed?”

“How could I with you rushing the fuck out of me.”

“Sorry, I just gotta go.” I sighed.

“No, I’m sorry I’m just pissed … I didn’t get it signed.”

“I’m sorry babes, forge his signature.”

“And get kicked out?” She chuckled. Laying her head on my shoulder.

“I’m joking.”

“So where you going tonight?”

“I got a soroity meeting tonight.”

“Oh word?”

“Yeah, and tonight some new girls are getting sworn in. And I find out if I’m going to be a captain.”

“You already know you getting that spot.”

“Hopefully. But I doubt it.”

“Why you say that?”

“Come now … I’m not the skinniest switch on the bush.” She said modeling her body. I sighed and shook my head.

“You think you not gon’ get in cause you thicker than the rest of them?”

“Thick? No, I’ve gained more weight than the average girl since I decided to join; you can’t tell me you haven’t noticed. I’m not fat, I know that but my hips have gotten wider, I got a gut even when I work out.”

“You’re seeing things.”

“You know you noticed.”

“I didn’t. Stop being insecure. Whitney, why you acting like that all of a sudden?” Whitney perched her lips. I wasn’t lying, when I met her she wasn’t skinny and we were both so into our studies I didn’t notice she gained weight.