What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

Michael.

“Christopher! … Michael! … Christopher!”

“Shit.”

“Michael?” Chris’ mother yelled between coughs through the house. I rubbed my head as half my body hung off the couch. Remembering the events from last night. And knowing no one magically cleaned up while I was sleeping I was afraid to open my eyes.

“I’m right here.”

“Who is that? Michael?”

“Yeah ma.”

“You two had a party in my house?”

“We thought you wasn’t coming back until Sunday.” I said not bothering to lie. The house was fucked all the way up anyway. I lifted my body off the couch and she was looking around confused as if she had walked into the wrong house, her facial expression was praying on the same thing. I cleared my throat and straightened my shirt looking around with her.

“No … she coughed again … my plans were rescheduled.”

“I will clean this up … You feeling okay?” She said holding her stomach and coughing again. I helped her sit down, cleaning up half the couch before sitting her. Her face was pale and flushed. The last time I had seen her that was the day after I moved in. I woke up in the middle of the night and she was in the kitchen looking as if she had just thrown up. She told me it was just an asthma attack and I asked no more questions.  

“I’m fine, get me some water?”

“Sure.”

“Where is Christopher?” I gasped and looked up spilling the water over the cup. I handed her the glass and kissed her forehead.

“I got to go next door real quick…”

“Get my house … Cleaned.”

“I will.”

“I’m going to lie down; I’ll deal with you two later. I had a long flight so I need to rest.” She said out of breath from coughing as she walked to the stairs.

“Alright, be right back…”

*