What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

Michael.

“So I’m right, girls do bleed when it’s their first time?”

“Yeah, unless…”

“Unless her hymen was broken some other way.”

“Her what?”

“Look, just because I’m taking college a medical course doesn’t mean I have to answer these kinds of questions.”

“You like the smartest dude at our school, fuck you mean I can’t ask?”

“I’m not going to answer any more questions.”

“Come on Leonard nigga, you walk around school like you know everything and the second a nigga want to cheat off you or ask a question you act like a bitch.” I said getting slightly heated, this nigga Leonard was the smartest guy in our grade, he took college classes while he was still taking high school classes and knew everything about everyone and everything.

“How about you use that mediocre site google … That helps. And I am not your nigger.”

“Google? Nig … Leonard you a bitch nigga.”

“You’re disturbing my peace.”

“Why are you at the park reading anyway? Can’t you read at home?”

“My home life isn’t any of your concern.”

“Mike, nigga you gon play or you gon keep talking to this nigga?” Chris said breathing heavy.

“I’m coming.”

“Hurry up.”

“Can't you see I’m having a conversation, why you rushing?”

“Who you raising yo voice at nigga? I’ll knock yo ass out don’t get bold.”

“Aye Chris you wanna hit this?”

“Hell yeah.” He said getting side tracked, I scrunched up my eye brows and turned back to Leonard.

“Dude!”

“Good bye Mike.” I smacked my lips and walked off, He was no help. Maybe I just needed to ask Hope straight up.

Chris.

“Mama what you cooking?”

“Red beans and rice.”

“Beans…? You trying to have this house stanking ain’t you?” She chuckled and I kissed her cheek, sitting down at the table.

“It’s not for us … A lady at church asked me to make her some.”

“So what we eating?”

“Don’t know yet. I think a better question is why you and your brother didn’t come to church today?”

“I think Mike went with Hope and her ma to church…”

“And your excuse?”

“Umm, I will be there next Sunday.”

“Sure, Pastor Andrews was asking about you.”

“Oh word? What you tell him?”

“Told him you will be at church next Sunday and at bible study.”

“Ma!”

“And you will … No excuses.”

“Okay I’ll go.”

“Good, don’t make me look like a fool Christopher.”

“I won’t I swear.”

“So what’s up?”