What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 23.

Chapter 23

Michael

“You ready to go Cay?”

“Yeah, let me grab my purse.”

“Alright … Okay, so what’s the address again?”

“7250 Sexton, you’ll see the house it’s the biggest one on the street.” She said in a tone that I could tell caused her to roll her eyes. I had been on the phone with Spades daughter Diamond for an hour, out of all the kids she was the only one who would actually talk to me considering she hated him just as much as I did.

“Alright.”

“Don’t stay too long though, and be safe you have my number if you need somewhere to stay other than the hotel.”

“I got you. Oh hey, the last time you went there and you saw my mom how did she look?” The line remained silent, Diamond sighed deeply into the phone.

“Sick, she didn’t look good honestly.” I smacked my lips before Cayce tapped my shoulder.

“Ready.”

“Give me a second.”

“Kay.”

“Well thanks for telling me.”

“No problem Michael, don’t forget to call me. He’s a dangerous man; I just want you and your sister to be as safe as possible.”

“I won’t, I promise.”

“Okay later.”

“Bye…” … I hung up sliding my phone in my pocket; Cayce was drinking water out her water bottle waiting for me “You ready?”

“Yep, let’s go … How far is his house?”

“Not too far from this hotel, after we leave here were going to go visit Diamond, that’s his oldest daughter.”

“How old is she?”

“25 … The door is unlocked.” I said quickly, starting up the car and rolling off the lot. Almost 20 minutes after we were pulling up to his house, it was huge, gated, and expensive. The gates outside the drive way were gold. I shook my head, typical rich nigga.

“Ch….You can tell when someone grew up poor gets a little money, did you see the dogs on a chain by the gate?” I chuckled at Cayce.

“Hell yeah, that shit is basic.”

“Right.” She said after me hopping out the car. I knocked on the door, after the fourth time a woman answered the door, her hand on her hip with a cup in her hand.

“You got an appointment?”

“Nah, but tell spade his son and daughter is here.”

“Wait Michael and Cayce right?”

“Umhm.” I said looking the girl up and down, she had long weave, small hips and big ass breast, I licked my lips trying not to show interest. Cayce nudged my shoulder bringing me back to reality; the girl smiled and noticed everything before moving out the way.

“Come on in, Janeal will show you to his office.”

“This way.” She said, she wasn’t as cute as the first girl so I showed her no interest, I didn’t even look in her eyes, she didn’t matter.

“Uh, Whitney is at home with your baby just a reminder.”

“I know, shut up.”

“I’m just trying to help YOU out.” She said rolling her neck with perched lips.