What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

Michael.

“Round 3?”

“You keeping count now?”

“Ehh, when it’s that good I guess you gotta keep count.”

“It was just that good that why I said fuck keeping count.” I said throwing my arms behind my head and resting on them, Hope chuckled.

“Conceited little nigga.”

“Ain’t shit on my little.”

“Nun but you weight.”

“You got jokes?”

“One or too, don’t sue me.” She said jokingly as she gained her breath back. She climbed on top of me and leaned down kissing my lips and neck.

“Damn, you sucking on my bottom lip like it’s your job.”

“I’ma pro at that.”

“You a pro at many things.” I said more agitated than in a joking matter. She caught on and looked at me strangely.

“What does that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing.”

“You got something you wanna say?” She rolled off me, her feet landing on the floor before grabbing her shirt. I licked my lips and sighed.

“Hope…?”

“What?”

“I thought you were a virgin.”

“Obviously I’m not anymore considering we’ve had sex plenty of times…”

“I’m talking about when we first had sex that day.”

“And if I wasn’t?”

“So you it’s true?”

“And if I wasn’t?” She repeated using the same tone.

“Damn Hope were you or not?”

“If you just have to know … I was, now get the fuck out!” She yelled pointing towards the door; I pulled my shirt over my head. I was already half way dressed anyway. I yanked open the door and slammed it closed.

*

“Hey Michael.”

“Hey…” I said flatly, closing the door.

“Hey … hey wait, where do you think you’re going! Shoes off when you walk in the house.” I sighed and pulled my shoes off sitting them down the door.

“Sorry ma.”

“It’s okay.” She smiled and turned back to whatever she was doing; I walked in the kitchen and scrunched my face up, pointing towards Shyanne as I spoke.

“What she doing here? What you doing here? Chris don’t want you or yo--”

“Is that anyway to talk to a guest?”

“It’s Okay Mrs. Brown, I’m sure he’s just a little rude from the heat.”

“That has to be why because I know Michael would never treat a guest like that.”

“Guest, she more like a stray cat when you give it milk, she forever coming back … she a human STD to be honest.”

“Michael!”