What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 10.

Chapter 10.

Chris.

“Didn’t I tell yo ass not to come to my party?”

“I’m here, so who gon’ stop me? Not yo drunk ass move Chris … I need a drink.” Shyanne said brushing past me, her two minions. Ugly as fuck, and I should have been aborted did the same, smacking their lips and walking into the kitchen. I sighed and walked away dancing with a few more girls.

“Hey Chris…”

“Oh, it’s you.”

“Look I’m just here for Mike, but he’s outside on the phone. And I wanted to ask you something…”

“What you want to ask me?” I said sitting down on the couch. Hope sat down next to me and crossed her left leg over the right.

“Did you tell Mike to ask me that question?”

“I don’t know what you talking about.”

“Yes you do … Did you tell him?”

“Nah man, he thought of that shit on his own. I see you didn’t tell him the truth did you hoe – Hope…?” Her facial expression grew angrier. I chuckled smiling before I got up walking away.

“I did tell him the truth.”

“I’m pretty sure I know what the truth is and you didn’t tell my brother that.”

“You know what it was before he got here so … She paused … You tell Maya the truth?”

“What?”

“That you fucked Shyanne before you took her on a date? You tell her that?”

“I didn’t have to, Maya know who I am, and she still likes me.”

“Damnit.” Hope said cursing at the air. I chuckled again.

“Comeback when you got some real dirt on me alright Bunny…!”

“Don’t call me that.”

“Oh yeah I forgot, I can’t call you that no more huh?”

“I hate you so much; you always know what buttons to push.” I chuckled again and walked away looking for Shyanne.

“Aye bitch!”

“You just … What Chris?”

“You can stay at my party.”

“I figured you’d change your mind … Hey Carmen, come here.”

“What’s up?”

“This is my ex Chris … He said we can stay at his party so … She paused looking passed me … So, let’s give him a … Thank you kiss.”

“Ew, nah I’m good.”

“Oh come on, Maya isn’t here … Is she?” I clenched my jaw and looked around, knowing Shyanne she was up to something before I could turn back to the both of them they were both kissing me at the same time. I pulled back slapping her friends ass.

“You can meet me upstairs … You can get yo stalker ass out my face.” Shyanne’s mouth turned into the shape of an O before she grabbed the nearest guy to dance with.

“Tell Maya I said hey slut…”

“What?”

“Behind you idiot … Come on Carmen.”