What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 25.

Chapter 25

Christopher

“The end…”

“That’s the whole story?”

“Yeah, adventurous right?”

“More like psychotic as fuck.”

“You didn’t think it was cool I had two personalities?”

“It was cool, but then it’s like you know … at the end everyone liked the bad one better than the good one.”

“That’s the point of the story!!” I protested, blowing smoke out my mouth.

“That’s stupid. The best part was with me punching the spade dude.”

“And then ole girl came out of nowhere stabbing him.”

“Why couldn’t Cayce stab him, or Maya?” I shrugged and thought about it for a second, only to shrug again.

“Nigga it’s my story!!”

“Alright damn, Christopher … Ugly name having ma’fucka.”

“Oh cause Michael is a better name.”

“I’m named after some great ass niggas, Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson name a great nigga with the name Christopher.”

“Nigga Christopher Wallace … Biggie?” I said using air quotes, he took one last puff.

“I guess you got a point.”

“Duh nigga.”

“Your story is still stupid Chris.”

“You think you can come up with a better story?” I said passing Mike the blunt, we were sitting in the back yard hiding from my mother and smoking, Mike hasn’t even been here for 10 minutes and she was already talking about chores.

“I know I can come up with a better creepy story than that … And why yo moms got to die in the story?”

“I’m high it’s my story.”

“Okay well mine starts off in a therapist office, I’m lying on a couch right…”

“Umhm.” He passed me the blunt and paused.

“Were 8 years old smoking, this is crazy.” I laughed and stopped.

“Aye, you hear that?”

“Sound like footsteps put the shit out, hurry up.” Mike said panicking; I stood up dusting off my clothes as the steps got closer.

“Chris?”

“Oh, shit you scared us Hope.”

“This is Hope?”

“Yeah…”

“Who’s your friend Chris?” She said pointing to Mike, crossing her arms over her chest.

“My brother Michael. Call him Mike though.”

“Oh … Where you from?”

“Compton.”

“California?”

“Yeah…”

“You ever been in a drive by?” She said with squinted eyes, trying to test him.

“Yeah, why?”

“She’s just nosy…”

“I can ask questions can’t I?”

“How would you like it if he asked you stereotypical questions about where you came from?”

“I wouldn’t mind.”

“Alright, since this the country … you ever been fly fishing?” I laughed and Hope rolled her eyes.

“As a matter of fact yes.” Mike and I laughed harder; we were so high everything was funny.

“I bet you ride on dirt bikes and ride horse and buggies too.”

“Horse and buggies, you wild.”

“Ha-ha. You two think you’re so funny.”

“What you doing over here anyway?”

“My mom isn’t home and I knew your mom would be cooking so I decided to stop by, you two smoking something?”

“Nah, you smelling things come on lets go in the house.” I said. Mike and I turned around and began to walk away; I could hear Hopes foot steps behind us.

“I got the munchies.” I laughed.

“Me too.”

“I’ma finish that story later … if my high don’t wear off.”

“I knew you two were smoking, 8 year old can get lung cancer too you know.”

“Shut up know it all.” I said annoyed, mushing Hope’s head playfully. Mike laughed and shook his head.

“I like you already my nigga.”

“Aye, no matter what … You like my brother now.”

“I got you.” I slapped his hand, giving him a half hug.

“Alright then…”

“My nigga for life.”

The End.

Copyright Protected All Rights Reserved © 2012