What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 17.

Chapter 17 

Michael.

“Mike!”

“Maya?” I said confused as I closed the door behind me, leaning on it with my mouth slightly open.

“Have you seen Christopher since I talked to you?”

“Nah, I haven’t talked to him since yesterday he said he was coming back to LA for a minute.”

“Yeah to get away from me.” She said rubbing her stomach. I grabbed her hand pulling her into the lobby; her feet were swollen and red. She looked tired.

“Why would you say that?”

“A few days ago he … chocked me, threw me on the couch and told – more like growled at me that he knows doctors that could save my baby if he were to cut him out of me right then and there!” My eyes widened.

“He said that?”

“You don’t believe me do you?”

“I do, I heard him say that that’s why.”

“I don’t know who that man was but it’s like if you call him Chris he’s someone else, but call him Christopher and he is the kindest, sweetest man…”

“So what did you do?”

“I called 911, but somehow he convinced me to blame Angelica and that was the hardest thing I ever had to do, chose a man over my daughter!” She said pointing to herself, she began to cry and I pulled her closer.

“I’m sorry, where is Angelica now?”

“In Virginia with my mother, I had to catch a bus here because at 6 months they don’t want pregnant women on air planes.” She said smiling.

“That’s good … You noticed anything else … Weird?”

“He gets angry easy.”

“Yeah … I noticed that too.” I sighed.

“So … Hope?”

“…Killed herself, and they called me to review her body, make sure it was her.”

“Oh my god, I’m sorry to hear that.”