What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

Michael.

“You were supposed to be in the health center.”

“Well I’m out! And it’s okay you can tell Whitney where I was…”

“Where were you?”

“How’d you get out?” I said before Chris could answer that. Sure he was okay with telling her but I wasn’t yet…

“The doctor said I was good! Now tell me the truth you miss me College nigga?”

“How about you sit back and maybe I will answer that, this LA not Tappahannock where you drive on dirt roads.” Chris and Whitney laughed, Chris more than Whitney.

“Hell nah nigga, you know you miss the country and the back woods.” I laughed and nodded my head.

“Not even gon’ lie I missed it a little. Riding on the four wheelers was the shit.”

“That sounds like fun baby.”

“See … Whitney. Baby girl … he tapped her shoulder with the tips of his fingers … This nigga was country and classy.”

“Classy? Fuck nah.” I said looking at him through the rearview mirror, I looked over at Whitney and she was laughing too.

“Hell yeah, this nigga smart and ghetto as fuck, he my nigga for life though.”

“My nigga for life.” I smiled, giving him a fist bump just like we did as kids.

“Been a minute since we said that shit.” He mumbled.

“Hell yeah.”

“Yep … That’s Michael, smart and ghetto with a little classy…” Whitney said rubbing my face and under my chin. I turned down my mom’s street driving slowly.

“Man, I’m just happy to have you back Mike, I can write a book on the shit I went through at the mental center … It wasn’t easy getting clean, so many days I wanted to break out but I couldn’t…” He said looking straight ahead, the car grew silent once he stopped talking, sitting back in his seat and laying his head on the window.

“Mental center?”

“Yeah … He went to--”

“The crazy house, I’m talking strait jackets, crazy meds, nurses in white uniforms … all that shit you see in the movies.”

“Oh your joking right? Michael, your brother is hilarious.”

“Nah, he ain’t joking actually.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, I’m dead ass fucking serous…”

“Sit back my nigga, don’t make me tell you again blonde power ranger.” He laughed again sitting back in his seat once again.

I pulled up slowly to my mother’s house. Whitney cleared her throat.

“Baby I can’t wait to see Cayce, I know we just saw her at ya moms bar-b-q but, that’s my little mama.”

“You obsessed with my sister.” I joked.

“I know … If we ever broke up I would kidnap your sister.”

If we break up I know people who are doctors Maya.” Chris mumbled we both turned to him shocked and a little frightened.

“What did he just say?”

“Chris, let’s go so you can meet my mom’s brotha!!” I said hopping out the car, he hopped out and smiled. I just pretended I didn’t hear what he had just said. Whitney looked at him confused as she walked ahead of us keeping all of her distance.