What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

Chris.

“Maya?”

“Do I know you?”

“Come on, you know me.” She smiled.

“I know … What do you want? And how did you find out my name?”

“I know people.”

“You know snitches…”

“Apples and oranges.” She sighed and flipped the page of her book. I took a seat and waited for her to speak.

“…So what do you want?”

“A date…”

“No.”

“But … Why not?”

“Because, I’m not your type. You like easy girls that have nothing in life going for them so they make it their goal to sleep with you … No offense Chris … But you’re a hoe.”

“An offended hoe…”

“And everything’s a joke with you … See…”

“Alright you want a serious guy?”

“I want a guy that can take care of me not just me but me and the baggage I come with.”

“Baggage?”

“Your just not who I want alright … get it through your thick skull. Damn.” She said swinging her bag over her shoulder and walking away from the table. My mouth dropped.

“Got damn … I want her even more…”

“Hey Chris.” I jumped in my seat and out of my thoughts and turned to see Shyanne standing there looking like the creepy ex girlfriend she was. She played the creepy girlfriend role so good sometimes I forgot why I hid out from her.

“What?”

“I just wanted to say hey … See how you were doing, and how your project was going?”

“Good, now go away.”

“I see you were trying to get with Maya.”

“I’m sure you did … You get new contacts?” She giggled and rubbed her eyes.

“Yeah I did … Their hazel … See, do you like them?”

“Oh my god one back the fuck up and two … What do you want?” I yelled Shyanne took a step backwards and cleared her throat.

“Okay well, I know a way you can get to Maya…”

“How?”

“I’ll tell you that, when you come to my house tonight…”

“Hell no!! We’re over!”

“I’m not saying to get back together, silly Chris … I’m saying come over. Because I’m horny.” I choked on my spit and looked up at her.

“What?”

“I’m sure you’ve slept with millions of girls since we broke up, but me? I haven’t and I need some Chris in my life … Tonight.” I chuckled and shook my head understanding what she was saying.

“So you just want sex?”

“That’s it…” I shrugged.