What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

Mike.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“I’m trying to figure out how to ask Hope without making it a big deal.”

“You still stuck on that virginity shit? Why is it such a big deal?”

“It’s not; well it wasn’t until she asked me if I was forreal about the relationship.”

“Wait! You didn’t tell her about the bet when you got all hormonal and shit did you?” He said crossing his arms over his chest, I slouched down further on the couch and shook my head no.

“Hormonal? … I chuckled … Nigga no.”

“Just saying, who the chick?” I chuckled again and shook my head.

“Nah, but I feel like she playing her own game.”

“Well, that mean you need to speed the process up, dump her ass.”

“I love her man.”

“Bullshit…!”

“I’m forreal. I do.”

“Man, you love Hope? Why nigga?”

“She’s my best friend.”

“So? She was my friend before you got here and I hate her guts!” I sat up and looked at him, letting my elbows rest on my knees.

“You never told me why you hate her … Why do you hate her?”

“It’s not that serious.”

“But you say that shit all the time like I didn’t know, but you never tell me.”

“I’m not yo pen pal nigga, I don’t have to tell you everything.”

“Why you so hostile?”

“I’m not asking hostile I’m just saying its not that--” He paused as his phone began to ring. He smiled at the screen and stood up.

“Who dat?”

“Maya!”

“With the baby? You still on that?”

“Hell yeah!”

“And I’m the hormonal one?”

“Yes bitch nigga you are … Talking about you love hope, nigga you love the pussy.”

“Same shit right?” He looked up and gave me a blank stare. Shaking his head no.

“I got to take this.”

“But you didn’t tell me why--”

“It’s not that serious nigga, just ask her if she a virgin damn – What ‘sup Maya?” He yelled disappearing into the kitchen, I smacked my lips and got up from the couch, walking out the door, just as I walked down the steps Hope was coming out the house, I smiled to myself and ran across the yard just to meet her at her car.

“Hey babe.”

“Hey. Mike. Sup?”

“Where you headed?”

“To the store, I got to get a few groceries for my mom … So--”

“Awe okay, um … I need to ask you something.”