𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗎𝗍𝖾

Start from the beginning

Before she could even finish that sentence, Santana got up from her seat and grabbed Bea by her cheerios' shirt, making everyone around them gasp loudly.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence."

"Or what?" Bea challenged her, "you're going to ghost me? Wouldn't be the first time!"

Looking forward, Santana could see Nathalie frowning at the two. She knew what they were talking.

"You know what, Santana," Bea pushed the latina out of her grasp and pointed a finger at her, "you love to point out that you are the woman, but in fact you are a little kid scared to face the reality," looking up and down, Bea scoffed and grabbed her things, "grown up, Santana."

With that, Bea left the choir room, and, on her way, she bumped shoulders with Rachel, making her almost fall.

Rachel looked confused between the girl and the choir room, which was stone cold silent, "uhm, did I hear something about a substitute?"

After she had asked the question, she slipped on the butter, making Puck smile in victory, "yes! It works!"

"I have to go," Nathalie whispered to Quinn, and the blonde nodded, completely understanding what was going on, "go. Text me after, okay?"

"Okay," Nathalie smiled and pecked her girlfriend's lips, and left the choir room.

︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶

Nathalie and Tina were looking for Bea. The duo had searched everywhere for the girl and were almost giving up.

"Why didn't you put a tracker on her phone? This would be so much easier," Tina whined as she looked outside of Nathalie's car, making her best friend laugh.

"Who do you think I am? Putting trackers on my siblings?"

Tina was about to apologize when she saw Nathalie taking her phone out of her pocket, "in fact I do. I need always to make sure they are alright."

Looking at the girl's phone, the two waited a few seconds for the tracker to work and, when it worked, they knew exactly where they should go.

Bea was on the exact park where Nathalie had her first kiss with Santana, where it all started.

"Hey,"

Looking over her shoulder, the girl gave a nod to them, "how did you find me?"

The duo shared a look together, both agreeing not to tell Bea about Nathalie tracking her, "call it a hunch."

Bea only nodded and the two other girls sat next to her, each one grabbed Bea's hands.

"What happened in the choir room, Bea?" Tina wondered and Nathalie sighed, "and why now and not back then?"

"I was done," Bea answered Tina's question, "I was done seeing Santana looking at Nathalie and Quinn with jealousy, and still have the audacity to look sad."

"I mean," Tina shrugged, "like Nathalie said, everyone should be entitled of their feelings."

"The only thing she should feel is guilty. Nothing more."

"Don't say that Bea," Nathalie ran her hand on the girl's back, "she shouldn't feel guilty about anything. It's not her fault."

"I'm so lost, what are you two talking about?" Tina asked.

"I'm going to tell you a story," as Bea was about to tell the story, Nathalie interrupted the girl and asked for her to do it.

*