𝖽𝗎𝖾𝗍𝗌

Start from the beginning

The two girls locked eyes, and both saw how much desired they have for one another.

"I love you." Nathalie whispered as she thrusted her fingers hard and curled them deep inside her. That was all it took to send Quinn over the edge.

She whimpered and closed her eyes when the first contraction was followed by more. Her chest rose and fell and, as she tried to regain her breath, she only saw stars.

"Holy shit, I love you too."

Nathalie chuckled and removed her hand, smiling devilishly as she put her fingers in her mouth, tasting Quinn. The act was so hot that Quinn could feel her body shudder with another wave of pure desire.

"I think it's your time now..."

"Yeah?" Nathalie challenged and thrusted her hips forward against Quinn's, making them both moan.

"Nat, keep going..."

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Kurt Hummel was traumatized about what he had heard and seen on Quinn's neck.

The group of four, consisted by Tina, Bea, Quinn, and Nathalie, were talking about the not-so-little work that Nathalie had done on Quinn's neck.

Seriously, it had more purple than white.

Nathalie was proud of what she did, and Quinn told some parts of what the couple did and experienced.

And that made Kurt traumatized for his life. Hearing Quinn talking about how kinky his sister is, while saying the toys they had used.

The siblings trio finally entered the choir room, Kurt was avoiding Nathalie at all costs and that made the girl really annoyed.

"Seriously? Is this about what I did yesterday with Quinn?"

The boy ignored her question, and managed to sit down between her and Bea, who was watching the scene with Tina in amusement.

"Quinn just said we used handcuffs. She didn't tell everything."

"And that's already too much for me."

Bea let out a laugh, "what? For your virgin ears?"

Kurt glared at his sister and the girl shrugged, turning to her right so she could easily talk with Tina.

"Kurt," Quinn got the boy's attention and gave him a small smile, "I'm sorry. I won't say anything more about that. Besides, it's a private thing between Lie and I."

Kurt thanked the girl and sighed happily, now satisfied with the situation. But Nathalie had other plans and wanted to tease her brother a little bit more.

"I mean, I still don't know why you're traumatized. At least we didn't tell you that we used a str-"

Kurt let out a gag sound and quickly covered his ears, trying to shut his sister down.

Nathalie smirked and gave a wink to her girlfriend, who was looking at the scene with a huge smile on her face.

"All right, let's, uh, let's gather around," everyone heard Mr. Schue entering the choir room, the man's face looked a mixture of sad and disappointed, "sorry I'm late, guys. I was with Principal Figgins. Bad news, guys. Puckerman's in juvie."

"It really was just a matter of time," Tina commented, while shaking her head in disapproval.

"What did he do?" Nathalie voiced out her question.

"He drove his mom's Volvo through the front of a convenience store and drove off with the ATM." Mr. Schue replied and Brittany and Santana laughed at what had happened.