52 - Success [Edited✅]

I wake up the next morning, still tired. After last night I was out like a light.

I mean it was great and all but he really knows how to tire a girl out.

I step into the shower. I need to get ready for the graduation ceremony.

The warm water washes over me. I hear the bathroom door open. I know it's Carter. He always brushes his teeth while I'm showering. It's kind of routine.

I put my out of the shower curtain, watching him dry his face.

"Morning." I greet.

He looks at me,smirking, "Morning."

I cannot believe what I'm about to say. "Wanna join?"

His smirk grows, he pulls his shorts down, stepping in. Not before take a one over at me.

"Since when are you this adventurous?" He asks me.

I smile, "Since you." I reply, attacking his lips once again...

°°°

"What do you think?" I ask Carter, looking at myself in the mirror.

I'm wearing a two piece dress. The top part is a pearl beaded sleeveless crop top and the bottom part is a lace skater skirt. It's a modern formal dress. Kate gave it to me.

"Absolutely stunning

"Absolutely stunning. I got something for you." he says, handing me a box.

I smile, taking it. I open it, gasping in awe at the beautiful dress.

"It's for tonight." he says, holding me by my waist.

It's a navy two piece beaded dress. I seem to always be wearing two piece dresses.

The top part is a nude colour, the beads blue. It's kind of a halter neck. And the bottom part is just blue, creating a pool at my feet. It has a thigh high slit. And I love it.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." I coo, smiling in gratefulness.

"Let's go. Or we'll be late for you big day." He says, smiling excitedly.

I follow him out of the house with my robe and cap in one hand and my other hand occupying his.

When we arrive, there's already a span of people busy taking their seats.

Kate jogs over to me,"Nikki you look amazing!" she exclaims.

I smile, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me. You don't even have your robe on." she scolds, helping me out it on.