23 - Kidnapped [Edited✅]

I can't sleep. I've rolled around. I sat on my head. Stood upside down.

I've exercised. I've stood outside. Looking at the stars but I'm still bored.

Vincent is MIA. missing in action. Patricia- I haven't seen since forever and Eric, he is missed. By me.

Enough about him though. Right?

Wrong.

I lay on his bed, thinking about the fact that I'm going to die in a month's time.

The second month passed by, meaning I have one month left.

I've been so caught up in my life here that I haven't paid thought to how mum is.

But why should I care? Right? She got me into this mess anyway.

Wrong.

I do care. And I miss her. I've been missing her for fifteen years. But not knowing how she is right now, if she's okay, makes me worry.

***

I wake up very optimistic this morning.

It only just sunk in that Eric said that he likes me. Not in so many words but he did say that he cares for me. And if he meant it in a sister way then he'd have sister or friend zoned me. But he didn't.

I throw on a blue sweater right after I've showered. I tie my hair in a messy bun then leave the room.

On my way to the kitchen I meet Vicki.

I never planned on sparing her a glance until she decided to talk to me.

"Look at her. Prancing around like she owns the place." she says, sending an ugly scowl my way.

"Excuse me?" I ask as if I hadn't heard her.

"Oh you heard me. It seems you don't listen to when I speak. I told you to leave Eric alone."

I frown at her, "As if I need to listen to anything you say." I backfire.

I do have a little fire in me now.

"Didn't she grow a mouth?" she asks sarcastically, "You like him don't you?" she eyes me skeptically.

I mean, no I don't.

"I do not." I deny a bit too quickly.

The devil smirks and shifts her weight on her left leg. The skimpy red dress she wears barely covers her ass. She looks at her nails as she speaks, "Then you really wouldn't mind me telling you that he's so good in bed." my hearts breaks, "Yeah. He needed an escape while you were getting a kidney. Of course I'm always there to save his day."

"Y-you slept with Eric?" I ask trying my best not to sound like I wish that didn't happen.

"Y-yeah. I did. Way more than once darling. You're nothing to him. So it's best you get lost." she mocks.

And just like that, my mood drops. I turn around and rush back to the room, slamming the door.

I couldn't help but bury myself under blankets and cry. Why am I crying?

I don't care.

Yes I do.

He was saving my life while fucking some other girl. I mean, I don't have a problem with him sleeping with other women. But maybe I do.

He's such a fucking asshole.

I should've never trusted him.

***

I get woken up again by the most irritating human being ever.

"Get off of me you slime ball." I try to push him off.