10 - Don't Say[Edited✅]

***

I open my eyes and the familiar moan escapes from my mouth. I always moan when I wake up in the morning. I don't stretch. It's just impossible for me.

I freeze when I hear something shift in the dark room. It's not morning. It's still night. Considering I did go sleep early.

Back to the shifting noise. I sit up slowly and turn to the noise. Maybe it's Patricia?

"H-hello?" I say softly.

A deep chuckle sends a bolt of fear trough my body, "No need to sound so afraid Nikita."

I squint my eyes in the dark, "Eric?" I know that voice didn't sound like him, Eric's voice is more deep. And what the hell wold Eric be doing in my room?

He steps forward and I can see his face in the moonlight. My breath halts and my eyes widen.

I stand up immediately, not even bothered at the fact that my legs are on show for him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask shakily.

"I came here for you. We came here for you. You have to come back. You've reached the age of becoming one of us." he steps forward again.

I shake my head, "That's not me. You have to leave. I'm not going anywhere."

"Thought you might say that, so I planned a little back up." something shimmers in the moonlight and I notice the sharp point. A needle.

He charges at me with the needle but I move swiftly to the side, dodging him.

"It doesn't have to be this way Epson. Lets just go."

"No." i say sternly, then I kick him in the face. Ouch. I know. He groans, clutching his nose.

I run to the door and was about to bang on it for help but he got to me first. Before he could actually put the needle into my neck, I elbowed him then gave him a round house kick. In the face. Again.

He's now situated on the ground. "Since I'm clearly not strong enough to get you to come with me,without hurting you, we'll do this the easy way." he smirks and I eye him skeptically.

What is he thinking?

"Time to go." he sings then I hear a click. A few seconds after that, I hear explosions and feel the ground shake.

My eyes widen, "What have you done!?" I scowl at him. The noise and panic from above me can be heard.

I'm caught off guard when he comes right at me. He gets me in a headlock, ready to plunge the needle into my skin and I now see where he came from.

There's a hole in my roof.

"Not so fast bitch." i mutter and raise my legs, my knee collides with his forehead.

When he lets go, it gives me time to regain my breath. I run straight to the door, banging on it.

"Help! Help! Someone! Please! Help me!" I keep banging until I hear another explosion. And another.

I turn back around to the bastard, "You really expect me to go with you after this?"

"You're all we have left." he says.

"Oh fuck you." i give him a look of disgust. Just then the door slams open and the light gets switched on.

My attention turns to Eric. He's coughing and very half naked. My mouth runs dry as I stare at his abs. Wow. That's a lot for a man. His grey sweatpants hangs low on his hips meaning his       V-line is on clear display. He has a sleeve of tattoos covering his right forearm and his hair is all messed up. It's very hot. His lip ring is missing.