35 - Home [Edited✅]

***

When the plane lands, we obviously have a car waiting for us. That is when we split up. Ben went his ways but Vince is travelling home with us.

I'm really going to miss Ben.

When the car pulls up at Eric's mansion, I get out feeling like I'm going to faint. He looks just as tired.

I am going straight to sleep and I am not going to change since I already did, like twice.

I'm wearing one of Eric's shirts and a shorts. It's mid day when the door gets opened for us and we get greeted by Robert. My all-time favourite person in here. Excluding Eric and Vince.

"Robert!" I smile at him and hug him. He is taken back by the sudden attitude and probably scared shitless because Eric is glaring daggers at him.

"H-hi." he greets back awkwardly. I let go of him and enter the house further.

"I'm so tired." I tell no one in specific and take a seat on the sofa, laying with half my body on the sofa and my legs dangling down the armrest of the sofa.

"I know, right?" Vincent lays on the ground next to me.

"What are you guys doing?" Eric's stern voice comes from in front of me.

I'm about to reply but Vince beat me to it, "Sleeping."

I giggle and put my arm over my eyes. Eric sighs in defeat then he walks away.

I stand up, then follow him to wherever the hell he's going. Vincent didn't even notice me leaving. He was probably really sleeping.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I ask, when I finally caught up with him.

"Nothing." he grunts in response.

I frown, "Are you sure?" I ask him really worried.

He turn to 'his section' of the mansion. Technically the whole mansion is his but not many people are on this side of the mansion.

He stands outside of his room door then faces me.

"I said I'm fine!" he shouts at me, making me step back. Now I know he's not fine.

He enters his room and shuts the door. More like slam.

What is wrong with him? I inhale then exhale.

I step into the room quietly and shut the door. Eric sits on the edge of the bed, his face in his hands.

"I'm sorry." he says, not looking at me, "I shouldn't have shouted."

My legs move toward him. I sit on my knees in front him and take his hands in mine. He has a broken look on his face and it breaks my heart to see him like this.

"You can talk to me." I tell him, cupping his cheek.

"I know." he sighs, sitting back.

I sit on the bed with him.

"I'm a bad man, love." he says. My heart flutters at what he calls me.

"And?" I ask. Why is he telling me this?

"I live the life of a gangster. I am a gangster. This will affect you in the long run. You don't deserve this li-"

"Stop!" I shout at him, "Just... Stop. Don't speak like that. Please."

I'm so afraid of losing my happy. I'm so afraid of losing everything that gave me peace. My greatest fear is losing him. I can't afford to lose him.

I cup his cheek with my hand, "Don't ever speak of what I deserve. You can't get rid of me that easily unless of course you kill me. But I'm not going anywhere. This tattoo," I show him my left hand, "This tattoo says exactly that."

He takes my hand off his cheek and holds it. "Alright. You need to rest." he lifts me up bridal style and puts me in bed. He's about to leave but I catch his hand.

"Don't go."

He smiles and it literally just lights up my world. He steps back and gets into the bed with me.

We fall asleep but what he said got me thinking.

What happens after this month is over? I want to ask him about us. What are we? But I'm so afraid of hearing the answer.

I'd rather find out when this month is over, than find out now and be disappointed and totally embarrassed.

I really do like Eric. As more than a friend. I literally told him that I'm his. And I wasn't lying.

But is he really mine?

***