25 - Curiosity [Edited✅]

My eyes flutter open when I hear shuffling and clicking from somewhere.

I frown and stand up. I'm in a room. A very unfamiliar room but the interior design seems familiar. I'm in the motel.

I exhale. Then I walk to the door. How did I get in the room? Eric.

I open it slowly and quietly. Then I go to the kitchen where Eric is busy with...guns.

They don't really scare me or anything. I'm quite familiar with it. Eric is filling the magazines and putting the safety off.

"It's late and you should be sleeping, not playing with your dangerous toys." I say.

He doesn't act surprised, since he most probably knew I was standing there, "Go back to bed Nikita."

I my eyes droop since I am fucking tired.

Then I notice that Eric is half naked I mean I saw his abs and whatever but I never got a clear look at it. And damnnnnn! He's got it all.

He wears a black sweatpants.

"Are you going to stare at me all night or are you going to go back to bed?" he asks.

A warm blush covers my face, "Why aren't you sleeping?" I ask.

He doesn't answer so I answer for him, "Nightmares? Insomnia?" he says nothing and that is answer enough for me.

I smile softly and walk over to him. I don't know what I'm doing. I touch his freezing hands and pull him up. It wasn't difficult since he wasn't reluctant.

Then I walk him through the living room.

"Where are we going?" he asks.

"To sleep." I say tiredly and walk through the bedroom door.

I hear it shut. Then I get into the soft bed with Eric. We lay under the blankets and I hate it.

"Stop being so tense. Relax. I'm not going to rape you." I tell him.

He chuckles, "You've got a sense of humor love. Go to sleep." he puts his arms around me and spoons me. I like this. No, I love it.

He's so warm. I'm so comfortable. I love the way he holds me. It makes me feel safe. Like I'm the only girl in the world.

***

I'm woken up the following morning by a body that jumps on me. I groan and I hear another groan following. A deep sexy hot groan.

My eyes open and I'm met with blue eyes, "Morning." he greets.

"Vincent get off." I push his head. Then I roll over and onto someone else.

I look down and see Eric, "Oh damn, morning." then I roll back.

"Good morning." he greets back.

"I see what's happening here. Am I going to be a Godfather?" Vincent looks at us skeptically.

I gasp and throw him with a pillow, "We didn't have sex Vincent."

Vincent laughs, "It's 8:30. You gotta stand up cos we gotta go."

Eric stands up fast, "Fuck." he mutters. Then he rushes to the bathroom.

I hear the shower. I stand up and make the bed.

"So what did you guys do last night?" Vince asks me as I tidy the room.

"Nothing Vincent."

"Yeah. That's why, you were cuddling and spooning earlier on. Holding each other like lovers when yesterday you couldn't stand him."