8 - Head? Heart? [Edited✅]

***

My eyes flutter open the following morning but I don't move. I'm laying in an awkward position on this bed and I'm staring at the white ceiling.

Why am I not moving?

Because if I do, I know that the crap pain in my side will return. I have to get up before whoever comes through that door.

As I try to get up, I drift my attention away from the excruciating pain. Instead, I think of what Eric said last night.

He said I'm going to be punished. But how?

Just then the door opens and I realise I'm standing. Oh thank you. I look at the door and see a buff guy. He looks unfamiliar so I know that it's not one of the two guys I knocked out.

"Boss wants you ready in an hour." is all he says.

"Well good morning to you too." i fake smile. "And by boss, you're referring to Eric, right?"

"Yes ma'am." then he leaves. I guess he was serious about that punishment thing.

I take the quickest shower of my life, washing my hair too. I don't have any underwear or clothing so I change into the now dry panty the I washed the night before and another white t-shirt I found in the draw. Does he not provide us with clothing or is it only me?

Then I wait. My breakfast comes soon and two pain tablets. Patricia is the best. I swallow it down with water then thank her.

She takes the plate away then I wait. A few minutes after she leaves, three girls step into the room. I stand up, "Um... Hello?" I greet, unsure of what they're doing here.

"Hi." the one in the middle says. "We are here to do your make up and dress you."

I frown. For what? "Excuse me? Why? What's happening?"

They spread out and shut the door. They lay out their materials and sit me down, "Boss said to get you ready and that's what we're going to do. I suggest you do as told."

I immediately zip my mouth shut and let them work on me. This is either for the job I agreed to or for the punishment.

What if he wants me to sleep with him? Or strip for him? Or have his men use me and then dump me in the forest?

Oh god.

I immediately start praying silently. The girls laugh at me and I roll my eyes. Their lives aren't at stake here.

"Don't worry. There are others. So you won't be lonely." one of them say.

"Others?"i ask, eagerly.

" Yup. Now go put this on then come back out. "she gives me sexy red lace lingerie and a red lace dress.

OK... I step in the bathroom and get dressed. The lace dress has a silky material underneath with a plunging neckline. Half my breasts are showing but my nipples are hidden under the red silk material. The lace material above it stops above my boobs in a v-line. The straps are wrapped around my neck and it squeezes my waist, flashing my hour glass figure. The bottom flares out and stops about two inches above mid thigh. This is usually not my style of clothing. The dress is either designed like this or its too small for me.

"Guys, I think this is too much."i scream at them from the bathroom."Or rather too little." I mutter to myself.

"You gotta hurry up. The boss wants us to finish in five minutes. "the girl shouts, her voice shaky. Wow. She's really scared of this guy.

Well considering the things he did to Abby and the rest, you should be.

I sigh then step out. They gasp and look at me.