19 - Fix [Edited✅]

About two week passed since I've seen Eric. And honestly I was and am still being more restless than ever.

Every time I hear the door open, I ask for Eric. But he's never there.

Vince told me that he has some conference and whatever but I don't know what it is that's telling me that's bullshit.

I haven't seen Patricia for the last three days since it is only Vince that brings me my food. The pain in my side can't even be a distraction because it's not there anymore.

It's nearing lunch time now and  I'm laying on my- I mean Eric's - bed. My chin rests on the back of my hands as I lay on my stomach with my legs swinging in the air.

I hear the door open but I don't bother looking at who it is since it can only be Vince.

"Aren't you early?" I ask, my voice staying monotoned.

"I think we're about a month and a half late." a familiar voice says.

I stand up at the pace of lightning and stare wide eyed at the man I thought I'd never see again.

Adam.

***

"Adam? What the hell are you doing here?" I ask, completely shocked.

He only stares at me. He looks around the room and I watch his eyes touch every expensive ornament, the open balcony as the wind blows the curtains, the expensive mirror and then the huge ass bed that I was laying on.

Then his eyes land on me again. He stares at my naked legs, then at the oversized, clearly a man's t-shirt. I gulp.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, my voice shaking.

He looks at his two friends whom I don't clearly remember, "We came here to rescue you of course. Now let's go. We don't have time."

He marches towards me and in a swift move he throws me over his shoulder. I whimper at the pain that erupts in my side.

"Adam, put me down." I say as he walks me out of the room. He doesn't listen as he turns in some corridor. He's ignoring me.

"Adam please." I ask. He doesn't listen. As he descends the staircase I'm hopping on his shoulder causing more pain in my side.

"Adam! Put me down! Now!" I shout at him but not too loud.

What happened to the guards? Is it like their day off?

"You know, in a normal situation, the damsel in distress would thank me for saving her ass from some stupid guy who thought he was smart and kidnapped my girl. Not beg me to put her down." he says.

He did not just call Eric stupid. "Well smart guy... First of all, I'm  not yours. Second of all my kidnapper is not stupid nor is he dumb. And last of all this is not a normal situation. Put me down you asshole or else..." that was meant to come off as a threat.

"You're cute when you're threatening." he tests me.

I take a deep breath then scream, "Vincent! Vince! Help me! Vince please!" I start screaming.

I get thrown on the ground and a hand clasps over my mouth. My screams are muffled but I keep screaming until I hear Vince.

"Nik-nak? Niki? Where are you?" I hear his voice becoming clearer.

"What have you done? Do you want to stay here?" Adam frowns at me.

Right after he says that he flies off of me and I clutch my side.

"Fucking hell." I groan and stand up.

I watch as Adam throws a punch at Vince which Vince dodges and runs Adam into the wall. Adam coughs and Vince starts punching him in the stomach.