I continued peeking through each rooms. It seems like all of the rooms have two double deck beds lied on both walls of the room.

" Hey " A large voice came from my back. I turned to see him infront of me, we just have a feet of distance. He has deep brown irises and wears the guard clothe, just like mine " What are you doing? "

" I'm just checking if the men in each room are complete and asleep " I said and gave him a questioning stare.

" Liar " He said and I just kept my questioning stare focused in his eyes " I saw you in the other part of this building. And the south and north part of the arena has different checkers " He blathered " Gotcha. "

I magically formed an ice sword and swiped it through his body. I didn't bother bringing my usual sword.

I turned my gaze at him that swiftly sped backwards to the end of the wall and threw a fireball to my direction. I waited it be near to me and I quickly teleported infront of him and slashed the edge of my sword, from his heart down to his abdomen.

Blood flowed from his body and tinted his clothe with a red shade. He slowly slid down the floor and lied. He is still not dead. I lifted my gelid sword that is shed with his crimson blood using my two hands and aimed for his heart. He started spitting blood out of his mouth and the floor where he is lying is now flowing with blood. I need to be fast.

I lifted the weight of my arms and...

" Oops, if I were you I wouldn't do that " Ray's voice from my back stopped me from ending his life. I turned to see him and lowered my sword, letting it hang on my right hand and the fresh blood flow at the end " I've been waiting for your appearance! Sorry I haven't prepared a welcome party for you. I was too busy. But don't worry, I'm here now! That guy makes you soft, indurate sister. "

" How are you supposed to be alive? " I asked. I saw him die. How could this happen.

" It's none of your business. I wonder where that blue-haired guy is " Ray said and made a questioning expression

" Ray, GIVE. HIM. BACK. TO. ME " I said. I need to have him back. Our lives are already tied. I won't live without him. Since we're born, the stars have already decided our fate. I must not repeat the failed history.

I found happiness when I'm with him. When I see him. My heart beats, when he's always there. I don't want to lose him. His blue eyes are so captivating. I don't want to take my eyes away from him. His scent, is my perfume.

" That won't happen. You checked the rooms right? Continue checking it when you've finished me " He said teasingly. This isn't possible. I saw him die, yet he is alive and woundless. He may be an illusion " Sister, unbelievable? Isn't it? "

" Return him under our custody " I said sternly, still containing my calmness.

" I heard you say 'OUR'. Oh, you weren't there " He laughed a bit and it scares me. Seems like Sky gave me many changes in myself " Did you not know that your beloved's friend just got into the dungeon? " I gripped the sword's handle tighter and contained myself to be relax. I trained this for years. How could he " And, do you know who did it? What was his name? Oh! JM! John Michael " My eyes widened. Him? " What a rough world for you two. The girl is a bit annoying. John needed to kick her in the stomach three times just to make her mouth shut. Now, where were we? " He said nonchalantly. It seems like they're right. How can we defeat a kingdom if there's only four of us against them. Sky wait for me.