𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗈𝗇

Start from the beginning

"I think we get your point." Mr. Schue said, trying to wrap it up quickly so that no one's feelings got any more hurt, but it totally backfired.

"Aw, well, Schuester here's a prime example," Mr. Ryan pointed towards their teacher, who was glaring at him, "he used to have that glimmer of hope in his eyes that I can see right now in all of yours. But he couldn't make it happen for himself, so he now has to try and convince you all that it will happen for you. Guess what? His dream didn't work out. And neither will yours." Mr. Ryan spoke firmly, making Tina begin to sob.

Everyone fell into silence, taking all in. Bea was done with that man already and was already planning how to make him disappear, but her thoughts were shaken when she heard, from besides her, Tina sobbing quietly.

Both sisters shared a look between each other and then gave a death glare towards the board teacher, "what the fuck is your problem?"

"You're a school board teacher," Nathalie slowly yet sacredly spoke, "what do you think the rest of the board is going to think when I told them you made my best friend, a student at this school, cry?"

"Okay, you're done here." Mr. Schue said protectively, and the other man gave a nasty look, "you would be wise to show me some respect."

"Men and their toxicity," Nathalie spoke and both her and Quinn rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"You've said your piece. Now get out." Mr. Schue ordered.

"Well, Schuester, I should thank you. You've made my decision about which program to cut a lot easier." Mr. Ryan smirked victoriously and walked out, leaving everyone in a complete silence.

"What did he mean which program to cut?" Bea asked and their teacher sighed, "they're thinking about disbanding the glee club."

"Here we go. We're a kpop group and we didn't even know," Nathalie mumbled, and Quinn let out a loud laugh, making everyone look at her confused and she shifted in her seat.

"Hormones..."

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Jesse had texted a S.O.S message to Nathalie and asked her to meet by their lockers. Taking the last turn, the girl gave the guy a confused look as she pointed towards her phone.

"What happened?"

The guy opened his locker and silently asked for her to do it so they can have a little bit of privacy, "Rachel told me her dream."

"Okay..." the girl gave him a confused look as she put her books in her locker, "I'm not a detective, you're out of luck."

Jesse blinked his eyes at her and sighed, "remember when I told you why I'm doing this with Rachel?"

The girl hummed and watched Jesse giving her a pointing look, making her gasp loudly, "shut up. You're doing this for her mother?"

He nodded and the two, at the same time, closed their lockers and started walking towards their shared class, "I am. I already told her. Let's see what she's going to do."

Entering the chemistry classroom, Nathalie sat down next to Quinn and the boy in front of her, next to Rachel. After greeting Quinn, Nathalie tapped his shoulder and whispered to him.

"Who is the woman?"

Jesse chuckled and gave the girl a smirk, "can't tell you. Also," the boy looked at Rachel and Quinn to see if they were listening to them, luckily they weren't.

"Do you want to come over? I rented Heathers."

Nathalie let out a small gasp and nodded like a happy little kid, "I would love to!"

Both shared a smile, and, on that exact moment, both wanted to kiss each other but, luckily for them, their teacher entered the classroom and started the lesson.

"What were you two talking about?"

Jesse, who finally acknowledged Rachel, gave her a pointed look and lied, "doing what you asked. Don't worry."

Rachel hummed and looked over her shoulder, just to find Nathalie using her glasses and carefully listening to the class. Rachel found her cute with her big glasses, but her somehow hatred for the girl spoke louder.

Oh, Rachel Berry, you really don't know this, but Nathalie is going to change your life.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Later that day, after the glee club meeting and Tina's and Mike's performance, the self-entitled lgbt trio walked out of the auditorium, happily talking and not aware that Rachel was listening to what they were talking.

"Do you want to binge watch Friends?" Kurt asked and Bea nodded, the trio really love that show.

Nathalie frowned and, sadly, shook her head, "I can't today. I already promised that I would hang out with someone."

Bea hummed and gave her sister a wink, "hang out as in dick appointment?"

Kurt widened his eyes in shock and looked at her sister with his mouth wide open. Of course he knew both his sisters are sexually active, he just didn't know they are so open about it.

Nathalie blushed and shoved her sister away, proving that what Bea was telling was, indeed, true. And that made Rachel furrowed her eyebrows. She thought that her boyfriend was going to hang out and get information out of the girl.

How naïve of her to think of that.

But that's something for another day.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Rachel 👀