:Special Surpise:

Start from the beginning

We followed him into the house.

Chaeyoungs room was completely changed. All of my clothes from Japan. How did he?
"Oh my god."

Chaeyoung ran around. "This is awesome!" I followed her until I saw a note.

To Mina from mom~
Mina I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ever forcing you to do stuff that would make you unhappy. I know my words will not change anything but I hope my actions can. I made sure to send everything you love to Chaeyoungs house. You were right. She really is a nice girl. I want to accept you for you. Your father has always kept me quite with his money because if I didn't have it I wouldn't of been able to take care of you in Korea for all those years. I hope that I can make your father forgive you and learn to love you but I don't know how long that will take so Go be free. Forget about us and live your most happiest life because we weren't able to give that to you. I love you mina and you father does as well.
Ps: check under the pillow for something special, grab it and start your new life.

Chaeyoung looked up from the letter at me. I smiled at her and pointed at the pillow. "Do want to get it?"

"I don't know. It could be something scary you do it."

I tiptoed over to the pillow and lifted it slowly. "Mina do it already. I'm scared." She moved back.

A perfume bottle. Something was under it.

My anxiety picked up. "Umm. A perfume bottle" Chaeyoung ran over. "Haha, I can finally steal that from you. Awesome. Anything else?"
————

Mina got down on one knee. Chaeyoungs eyes widened she knew exactly what was happening. "Mina! No way!"

Mina was already crying at what she was about to do. Her hand slowly came up.

A beautiful shiny ring. Chaeyoung started to cry. Everything she had been through lead to this moment. The moment that would keep Mina next to her forever.

"Chaeyoung be mine forever. Will you marry me?" Chaeyoung nodded and rapped her arms round Mina. She cried and cried.

"Mina. I love you. This isn't real"

"I wasn't expecting this either." Mina giggled at Chaeyoung who's shaky hand was now waiting for a ring to be put on. Mina wiggled the ring on her finger until it reached the end. "I love you Chaeyoung. Thank you for saving me"

"Thank you for changing my life forever purfume girl. Let's go my dad said there's a strawberry platter Waiting for us downstairs. We can share the news!"

"You look like a mess. Your make up"

"I'm your mess. Come on!"
————

The end. I hope you enjoyed the story.

:,,,)

:,,,)