:Controls Him:

MINA

My mom scolded me when I got home because she had been out on a business trip in Japan for a day, turns out she was now helping my dad with the company even though I knew she hated the way it controlled him.

"So who's the boy who showed you around Mina?" Completely changed the subject from scolding me about Chaeyoung to who again?

"Who Jimin? He's fine. I'm not interested.." I didn't even look at him the whole day he was showing me around. "Come on Mina let him in. I bet he likes you" I already have a girlfriend.

"I bet everyone has a crush on me mom. I'm not interested. I want to finish school first."

"Don't think like that Mina. That's not how you should act when you know the company is going to be yours soon" just forcing me into this again.

"I thought you hated how it controls dad"

"Go!" My mother pointed to the stairs. I hit her weak spot. She knew I was right. "You hate the company"

"Mina I've changed my mind. Now go! I'm not dealing with you acting like this."

Unbelievable that dad changed her mind. All of this was because of me. Mom is going to be depressed now like she always was when dad never came home. When dad had a beer in his hand after a hard day. When all he used to do was use her for sex and a meal to eat.
————

CHAEYOUNG

As expected everyone was whispering and going around the school telling everybody about are table.

We made sure to all walk around confidently that's what Sana said but It was hard with so much on my mind. More like Mina on my mind.

I really missed her but she probably moved on by now and just hung out with Momo. Are last text left me in a pile of emotions. She never texted back and Dahyun told me Momo still hasn't answered her texts or calls.

Tzuyu had been sad. She'd sit and be in complete silence even when we all tried to make her talk. "Tzuyu what's up with you?" Jeongyeon pushed her a little bit. "Nothing I'm fine."

Nayeon looked at me with a worried face. After the other day Nayeon had eyes on Tzuyu like she now noticed her. She would try and walk with her to class or just hold her and on the table.

Crazy how a supposedly popular kid couldn't get her eyes off a girl who as never been anything special. Just like me and Mina.

Hello. Sorry for taking years to update this story. I didn't really know how this story was going to go but now I think I do :)