:Phone Call:

MINA

"Mina let's talk." My dad pointed at the table.

I sighed and sat down. My mother came in. "How'd it go guys?"

"Good. Sit down with us." They sat in front of me and both looked at me with intimidating glances. My dad took out his phone. "From the beginning of your school time here you did this"

He pulled up the text I had with Chaeyoung.
"So dahyun influenced you to do all of this. She told you it was ok to like girls"

"What no. I had no idea Dahyun was dating Momo. It's was all myself"

"Ok then what made you think that it was ok to love another girl Mina!"

"The way Chaeyoung wasn't put in a box. She wanted to be around me. She didn't use me. She was something new and exciting. She made me feel so happy."

"Bullshit Mina. Now you have this girl willing to fly here for you. Stop being stubborn! You knew what you had to do so why!"

"Because I felt free! When I'm with you I feel trapped!"

"Your perfectly free here. You went over and Beyond every rule we had placed. Your glad I haven't taken more serious measures."

"So if there was no company! And you were actually a loving father then would I be able to stay with Chaeyoung?"

"No. I'm not having you be like on of those protesters fighting for something that's wrong Mina"

"It's not wrong!"

He started typing a number into his phone. He clicked the speaker and they answered.

"Hello?" It was Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung. It's Minas father." He spoke with so much anger I thought he might go into the phone and kill her. "Oh...nice to me—"

"I don't want you trying to reach Mina she has a duty to do."

"What duty?" Chaeyoungs tone was getting angry. "Doesn't you father own a company as well Chaeyoung. Mina has to take her position soon."

"My dad doesn't force me to hold any position. That's not what I want in life."

"A rebellion."

"I'm not! Stop controlling Mina!"

"She agreed to my terms a while ago. She can't go back. Even so I still wouldn't let her be with another girl."

"She's a human with her own decisions."

"A human who was about to ruin her life before I stepped in. She's already found a partner so don't come looking for her."

"Oh I will"

"Don't test me Chaeyoung. How about this. You get five minutes to say your goodbyes to Mina and then she'll never have to think about you again."

"I'm getting tickets no matter what."

"I'll have them send you right back"

"Like I said. I'm coming no matter what"

"Good luck."

"Mina don't submit to him!" My dad quickly presses the off button. "Fucking girl"
————

CHAEYOUNG

"This is fucking stupid!" I slammed my phone on the table and stormed upstairs.

My dad was sitting watching tv. "Dad"

"Yea?"

"I need tickets now"

"Chaeyoung..."

"I need then now!" My dad rolled his eyes.

"Don't fucking roll your eyes!" He shot me a surprised look and got up. "Don't raise your voice. Calm down. What happened."

"Her dad. He called me! He said stuff about a company and Mina found someone. Don't come for Mina, don't do this don't do that. Mina has to do this and that!"

"Relax Chaeyoung."

"No. I can't. She's being forced dad. I need tickets please" I took the phone from his hand.
"See look it's not to expensive..."

"Chaeyoung you just got a job"

"I need the money now. I can't wait a month or even a day."

"I can't. You have to do this alone Chaeyoung"

"No. I need her safe. I need her with me. Please. Please.." I started crying.

"Hey hey. Don't cry on me. Look I'll help you out a little bit. Go lay down. I'll call my friend up"