:Search:

JIMIN

"So your telling me she's gone!" Minas father hit the counter. He was pissed. "Momo said she went to the airport. She's probably in Korea already"

"Who the fuck is Momo?"

"One of Minas friends from school. I was with Mina and then Chaeyoung she came with a pale girl. That girl was Momos girlfriend. They attacked me and ran away. I chased after Momo and They told me that Mina went to the airport."

"That's all a lie." He picked up his phone and held it to his ear. "I need all hotels and stores in the area checked immediately. Also have people check the airports. Fuck why not send people to are old house in Korea. Go to that girl Chaeyoungs house as well. Question everyone in the house."

Sweat dripped from my face as he slammed the phone down. "Jimin. I thought I could trust you with my daughter."

"You can sir! I was attacked by them."

"You couldn't fight against three girls"

"They hit a bad spot..with books"

"Fucking Hell."

Minas mother walked in. "Is everything ok? Where is Mina?"

"Gone. She left with that fucking girl" her mother held a surprised look but said nothing.
"I'm having people look for her so we'll probably get her back by tomorrow. Don't worry."

Why was Mina even looking to go that far. Why couldn't she just submit to the system. What's so good about being with the same gender. She knew it would cause her trouble.
————

A guy about my age walked in. In all the time I've been in this house I've never seen him not once. Must be one of the searchers.

"Sir. Every store was searched. We have one guy in each store right now. We are going to start to move to hotels." Minas father nodded.

"Jimin. Go with Namjoon" Namjoon smiled at me and I got up to walk with him.

"Ah. Mina is very unfortunate. I would have just let it go if she was my daughter." Namjoon shook his head.

"Really? I don't know."

"I think it's simple. Let the girl do what makes her happy."

"Why are you gay?" I hit his arm. He just shrugged and opened the door of the hotel that was closest to the house.

He was very calm and collected. He was able to easy question everyone there because of his English skills. I just stood there and watched him do his work in awe. "Nope not here. Let's get going to the next stop"
————

CHAEYOUNG

We were all on high alert. Momo was so scared she couldn't eat. Dahyun wouldn't shut up. Mina kept clinging to me and I was mentally a mess. We knew Minas father would be looking for her now. That means everywhere.

The second we all woke up from are hour of stressful sleep we ran down to the lobby. I should had took my phone but if anyone were to track it. We first called my dad.

"Dad. This is Chaeyoung. I'm here with dahyun mina and Momo. We're stuck in a situation." My dad groaned. "What? Chaeyoung...eh?"

"Dad we need your help. Like now. Like come get us"

"Chaeyoung...I'm. Ugh. Not umm flying to America. Why would I. Chaeyoung you are crazy. You are right in your room. Stupid. Eh?"
Drunk. Fucking drunk.

"God damn!" I looked at Mina. She patted my back. "Here I'll call Tzuyu."

"No she can't drive. Call nayeon or jeongyeon." I didn't know their numbers

Mina rolled her eyes and took the phone. "Stupid. Tzuyu is with nayeon"

Tzuyu answered right away. "Hello?"

"Tzuyu. It's Mina"

"Mina?"

"I'm with Chaeyoung. Dahyun and Momo"

"Oh my god. Nayeon-Ah!" The two listened intently while Mina explained the situation we were all in. "You four just need to find somewhere to hide. Or just stay with someone until we get there ok?"

"But we don't know anyone. Ugh"

Dahyun suddenly looked frantically around.

"Guys!" Mina jumped along with me and Momo. Dahyun grabbed are hands and started point at the door.

A guy in a suit with suspicious glasses came in.
We all faced a different way and slowly walked past him.

"Hey!" The run began.