:Never Ending:

MINA

"You skipped school today!" My father hit the paper in his hand hard on the table. "Don't tell me.."

"No! A person took me somewhere"

"Who was it?"

"Jimin" I couldn't lose Momo.

"Oh I see. I can't have you two slacking off. Ok?"

"Ok.."

"Where did you go?"

"A park. We had a good time" my dad smiled in victory. "Good. Thank you for letting him in"

I smiled knowing that I was the real winner. I had told Jimin off and snuck out with Momo. "Sure.."
————

I looked at the camera in the corner of my room and sighed.

Chaeyoung was fast asleep in my arms. I felt oddly comfortable. It was a mixture of hair bleach and strawberries that came from her.

"Mina?" Her eyes were closed. "Yeah?"

"Nothing..." she kissed the top of my head. It was a weird moment. she did things so randomly. I hand no idea what she could do next. "Your so weird"

"I think...you're..ju..st...too cute" she was definitely sleep talking. "Your cute"

"No...you...Minari~"  the way she said my name made me smile. "I wish you were my friend"

"I am..."

Before that day she cried in my arms she already sealed are friendship. I missed her sleepy talk and the way she would say my name. I couldn't get her out of my mind.
————

CHAEYOUNG

The house alarms went off at five o'clock. I jumped out of bed and rushed down stairs. I was excited to get my money. "You and jeongyeon will drive together to the location. I have a plan."
————

Mark sat us both down and pulled out some photos.

A damn photo of two girls kissing. "What do you want us to do with that?" Jeongyeon looked at them in confusion.

"There's never been a shoot like this. Your pictures are already circling around. Just imagine if we did this. The money would pile in. People don't just want to see great photos but stuff like this. It's different, it's interesting."

I immediately shook my head at mark. "I can't"

"Why not?"

"I have a girlfriend."

"She doesn't know your here doing this? You should have expected this"

"No. I'm getting the money so I can go see her"

Mark shrugged. "Do you have anything against it?" He looked at jeongyeon who looked at me.
"Nah."

"What!? You two are crazy"

"Chaeyoung. You said anything it takes"

I did and I would do whatever it took to see her again. "H..how many of these do we need"

"We'll do one kissing shoot and the rest will be duo shoots so we can have lots of photos to show them, then you two will go on a runway the last day"

"You two know how to kiss right"

"Yes we're not that stupid."

"Well I was just asking because these need to be top notch photos. So practice if you need to"
————

"Jeongyeon. I didn't think Whatever it took meant this!"

"It's only for one shoot. You got this"

"I have a girlfriend though..."

"She won't know. Just kiss me a couple of times and that's it. We have to get back soon. Here let's practice so you don't freak out on mark during the shoot."

If I learned anything. I learned that news hit fast and hard. I didn't want to do this. "Jeongyeon...come on"

"If you fuck this up you'll never see her again. Now kiss me loser"

"I can't jeong—" are lips connected and she pushed me against the wall. She moved fast.
Her kissing was nothing like Minas. It was just gross and to much to handle. I kept my pace with her until she pulled back and smirked at me. "Now let's go."
————

It was a day full of disgust. I wanted to push jeongyeon away every time mark made her kiss me again and again. It seemed to never stop. He was so determined to get that perfect photo we must've kissed hundreds of times.

Jeongyeon was fidgety and awkward the whole time. She got angry and annoyed by the end of it to where she would barely move her lips. When she was told to it would be forceful and you could tell she was over it.

"Oh my god! These are the ones!" Mark cheered while whipping the sweat from his face. Jeongyeon still had her hand on my cheek. "Are you sure?" he nodded and her hand drooped down. I took my hand to my lips. They felt numb.

"See..not so bad.." she sat down on the floor. Mark laughed. "You two are too much. The car should be here to pick you up soon. This shoot was everything and more. Thank you girls." Mark left us alone.

"Fuck that was hell!" Jeongyeon punched the ground. "I feel sick"

"You feel sick I was just forced to kiss a girl who is in a relationship. Forget when I said easy that shit was horrible. I'm sorry."

"It's ok...if we get nothing for this than it's not ok"

"Well it's marks fault not mine. Attack him first because I'll be right next to you."

"Thanks. Let's forget this ever happened."

"Agreed. Never again. You belong with Mina. I think you two would actually be cute together. Whenever you would look at her table it was pretty cute"

"Because she was so cute."

"Head over heels for her."

"Speaking of her. Let's get to the house. I want to finish this week up asap! I need my moneys"