:Plan:

CHAEYOUNG

Mina??——

Momo??——

Hello??——

"Are they responding?" Everyone looked at my sad face and knew the answer to that. "Do you think something happened?"

"Class probably. Don't worry Chaeyoung." Sana leaned over from the passenger seat and kissed my cheek. "What was that for?"

"Your cute. You too Dahyun." She kissed Dahyun too making her blush. "Sana stop kissing them. We're at Tzuyus. Go get her Chaeyoung"

I knocked on the door to her house. Her mother answered. "Can I help you?"

"Hi. Me and Dahyun wanted to know if Tzuyu wanted to go over Dahyuns house with us?"

"One second. I'll ask her." About a minute later Tzuyu was at the door with a light bag in her hand. "Bye mom"
————

Sana and jihyos apartment was surprisingly in a super nice area. "Jihyo are you rich?" Dahyun looked at the huge complex in awe. "What do you mean Jihyo? Me and her both saved up for this place Dahyun."

"Oh sorry...it's so nice. I wish I lived here with Momo. Imagine if we all lived here together."

"That would be cool." I could just imagine how much fun that would be. Me and Mina staying up all night with the others having fun.

We took the elevator up to the top floor. The most expensive. "My father would go crazy for this place. Modern is kinda his style."

"Your father must be so cool. I heard he was rich from Nayeon. She also said he is a drunk which I don't agree with. She can be fucking rude." Sana rolled her eyes. "My father is cool. I like him....nayeon needs to grow up"

"Your one hundred percent right. I have no idea how Jeongyeon can date her but she's probably acts like a baby once you get to know her"

"I don't know...even when I was ok with her she was still nasty to me. She was only clingy and nice to Jeongyeon. They both suck.."

"Whatever. Here we are" we walked into the room. It was not what I was expecting from two senior girls, they must've worked so hard for an amazing space like this. Dahyun touched everything and looked all around. I'd been around crazier houses so I just took a seat on the rug where a low table was in the middle of the living area.

"Ok time to talk about what you three came her for" the rest of them sat around the table. Jihyo took out a piece of paper with a drawing on it.
The drawing was of the school cafeteria.

"Ok so all the tables marked with T are taken which means there are two tables. Your table and the popular table. Nayeon and Jeongyeon don't come back until Monday." What is she implying. "What are you trying to say?"

"We need to make peace. We need to become powerful. If we can gain up on those two then we can make a huge group. A huge group by moving the popular table to your guys table. We can surprise them. They'll definitely pick a fight but we need to make a proposal to them."

"So your saying all of us plus them become owners of that table?" 

"Not just the table but the school as well. No one can talk us down and no more fights. It's a way to slowly make things normal. If we have a big group of kids who don't care about rank but still own the school ranks then people will start not caring and it might just make are school normal."

"People will just try to beat us. Every unpopular kid wants a chance at the spotlight. How do we make them feel like they are?" Dahyun frowned she was right. No matter what we did the kids would still want to be on the top.

Sana wrote lines connecting the tables. "Every month we connect one table to are two until they all connect in some way. If people try to move it we just continue until they deal with it."

"But it's important that we get the two most popular kids on are side. So when Monday comes and they try to pick a fight I need Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to grab Jeongyeon and take her into the bathroom, while me Sana and Dahyun get Nayeon into the bathroom to. Then we talk to them about this plan."

"I think it could work." Tzuyu held out her hand. Sana and Jihyo joined her. Dahyun looked at me. "Maybe...I don't know guys"
Sana grabbed Dahyuns hand.

"Come on Chaeyoung!"

All are hands went in the pile. "Fighting!"