:What Were You Thinking:

CHAEYOUNG

"Woah. You got a good pare of girls" a man patted marks back while in awe of are photos. Mark brought them all. He showed so many I started to get flashbacks and I could almost feel her lips moving with mine in an annoyed anger.

The man walked up to me and held out his hand. "Great photos." I shook it. "I took one for myself for an example to my girls. Here" he handed me one hundred dollars. "What's this for?"

"I bought one. Mark said to give it to you"

"Oh thank you.." I smiled at him and took the money from his hand. I was in a shock. I had no idea one photo made this much money.

"Mark!" He smiled. "See it was all worth it." Just Another hundred and I could fly to Japan but I needed more for travel and hotel. "It's still not enough"

"Well this day just began. Go get ready"
I finally felt good about my situation. If I just got a hundred dollars That easy then seeing Mina on Monday could totally be possible.
————

MINA

I got out of the shower and put on some clothes.

Today I had to go to the main building. I had heard things from my father but mostly it was just the main place where he works and checks on the workers.

I didn't understand any of it. When I was little he made the main building sound like a paradise. A paradise of money.

"Mina! Come on"
————

Jimin held my hand as we walked in. The place was huge. It had multiple floors with a different company on each floor.

"I own many different companies. They are very important and bring a lot of money to Japan, I made a deal with the man In charge so I pay them a big portion of the money I make. It's important that you two understand everything that needs to be done and meet everyone who is in charge."

Jimin for the first time looked out of his realm. His hand was sweaty and it tightened around mine.

We all walked to the elevator and went to the bottom floor that was underground.

"Each building I own has a pretty decent sized factory in it. Of course these have a separate building but we keep a smaller factory here just Incase, there usual always running. This one is for a popular soda brand."

There were machines and people everywhere. It was very intimidating. "Woah" Jimin let go of my hand and walked closer to one of the machines. The workers greeted my father. "Crazy right?" I nodded at him and walked with Jimin a little bit further in.

A short man came up to us. "Hello. I'm basically the guy who runs this place."

"This is Jimin and Mina. My daughter and son in law. They'll be learning how to run my company so they can carry on the legacy I guess. Not much of one but I can't let it go in the wrong hands you know. I trust them. My blood." He patted my back.

"Teach them good and I bet they'll be twice as good"

We followed him around and basically got some background on the company before we had to head for the next floor.