:Following Around:

CHAEYOUNG

Dahyun had her head on my shoulder while we listened to Jeongyeon talk about a girl that asked her out on a date. Nayeon seemed uncomfortable the whole time.

"So I kinda said yes because why no—"

"Tzuyu! Where have you been?" Nayeon patted the seat next to her. Tzuyu sat down and said she needed help in a class.

Tzuyu still looked pretty down. "Tzuyu want to come over tonight?" Dahyun asked with a smile on her face that made Tzuyu smile.

"I can't I'm sorry. I promised Nayeon I would come over hers." That was strange. Jeongyeon started laughing.

"So we're actually excepting these losers Nayeon"

"Why not. There nice. You were just talking to them. Do you not want to be friends with them?"

Jeongyeon looked around. No one was paying attention to us. "Whatever. I don't care"
————

I was actually starting to like that I had friends. I was following what Mina said and didn't try to be popular.

She'd be blown away that we actually got Jeongyeon and Nayeon on board. It was definitely different seeing them interact more than just shoving people around. I knew they wanted change. they were just afraid, just like me.
————

When I got home loud moaning came from the upstairs. I dismissed the sound and went to the basement.

Everyday at the same time I would send a text to Momos number in hope that she would see it and send my messages on to Mina.

After sending it I herd two bottles clack together. "Shit!"

"Chaeyoung. Why didn't you tell me you were here?" He walked down and grabbed my backpack. "Come on"

There was a girl. The hottest girl my dad ever brought home. Usual the girls would just leave. I don't know why she was still here.

She made eye contact with me and formed a very comforting smile. My dad sighed then handed me a basket of strawberries. "I got you these...." So what.

"Are you dating?" I wanted to get straight to the point. The girl covered her mouth. My dad just put the strawberries in my hands and sighed. "I'm sorry Chaeyoung...I know you miss your mother but I have to move on. I thought we could all have dinner tonight."

This was crazy. My dad never since my mother died Tried to have dinner or even celebrate anything. He was always to sad. "How long?"

She looked at him. "Sense you and Mina got caught. It had me thinking so I called her and we kinda hit it off really good."

Because of my love for Mina he thought that it would just be ok to get with this girl and probably knock her up. The thought of that made me sick. "Dinner Chaeyoung? Please.."

I shrugged at him but took a seat anyways.
The girl timidly sat next to me.

My dad smiled and pulled out an oven made pizza that had just been finished. "So have you heard from Mina at all Chaeyoung?"

"No, except through a text. Its been about a week that the text hasn't been opened from her. I think she got caught..." my mind went back to Mina. All I wanted to do was cuddle up on my bed with her and cry about my father wanting to actually date someone.

"That must be hard.." she spoke up and gave me a small smile trying to show me sympathy.

"Whatever. I'll never see her again so who cares." My dad frowned. "Not true Chaeyoung. Once she's able to find a way to get away from her parents I'm sure she'll find you."

"I don't know..."
————

MINA

I tried my best to avoid jimin but he still followed me around and would engage with the teachers taking about how I still need a little guidance sense it was a huge school even though it really wasn't.

He would occasionally smile at his friends and whisper stuff in there ear while he followed me around all day.

I was getting seriously annoyed so during lunch I went straight to Momo. She was sitting alone staring out the window. "Still no phone?"

"I'll never have my phone back. That's what my father said."

"Me too..." I went to sit down but someone grabbed my arm.

Jimin. "Mina"

"Yes?" He held out a ring. I must've left it on the desk. "Thanks jimin."

He smiled at me and left.

"I think he likes you. He follows you around like crazy" Momo looked in his direction and made a face. "Probably But I'm dating Chaeyoung."

"Then tell him so he stops following you like a puppy."

"I can't....he'll go around and tell everyone I have a girlfriend and bad stuff will happen because I never said I was dating Chaeyoung my mom only found me kissing her."

"Oh...well next week my father is forcing me to text Dahyun and break up with her."

"What!" She put her head down. "That's bullshit Momo!"

"I have to call her on speaker and he said he's going to talk to her as well....I don't want to lose her Mina...If I say anything else to her my life will be a hell." That was unbelievable. Me now Momo.

"She'll know something's up. Dahyun isn't stupid. She may act like it but she's not. Just sound really depressed and I know she'll know your feelings."

"I'll try...Thanks Mina"

I wanted to punch myself for texting on Momos phone and getting us caught.

I'm sick of this. "This is horrible.."

"Its worse than that."